Chapter 5

Being shaken awake was not my favorite way of being woken up, groaning, I slap away the hand that keeps shaking me, but it just puts itself back on my shoulder and shakes me again. After trying and failing to get the person to stop waking me, I grumble, and tiredly open my eyes to see Charlie staring down at me.

"Good morning!" She says, her voice way too happy for it being what I presume is early in the morning. Humming slightly, I lazily mutter a good morning back, and lazily blink my eyes up to her. She grins, and pulls me up, causing me to sit up, she then speaks fast and I fear I might just pass out from trying to keep up with her "Vaggie wanted me to wake everyone up when I felt ready for the scavenger hunt, and I got to excited and woke up early so now we can all do this! Yay!" Blinking, I just nod, and gesture towards the door "I'll be down in a second, let me at least do something to freshen up" I say, my top arms rubbing my eyes to get that morning crap out of them, and my lower arms push the blanket off of me, and since I've been using them a little more the usual, I somewhat start to straighten my shirt, then my eyes widen slightly.

I just realized I've been wearing the same clothes for three days straight, nor have I taken a bath or shower. Grimacing, I notice Charlie left, and sigh, knowing I'll probably have to tell her I'll be late. Though when I look at the dresser, I see the broken TV now being replaced by a radio, which I also now notice is playing a soft jazz song. Smiling at it, I presume Alastor gifted to me once he noticed the broken TV, I make a mental note to thank him for it later, then I also notice a fresh set of clothes sitting on the edge of the bed.

Making another mental note to ask Charlie if I can add a dresser to the room, I pick them up and notice the cyan and dark blue colored lines lining the surprisingly comfy feeling shirt. I also notice a pair of sleek pants with the same pattern, and when I put them together, the lines seem to match up just right. Though once I look at it closer, I grimace when I realized it looks like Vox's clothes, just it not being a suit but instead just casual clothes. I think about just throwing them out, before I realized I'd be stuck in this stench of clothes, and I grumble slightly, but, decide to change into the admittedly soft and comfy clothes after taking a quick wash up.

Heading to the small bathroom, I cut the water to just the right temperature for me, and sigh gratefully once I notice the soap bar on a little shelf built into the shower/bath. Taking my clothes off, I step into the shower/bath and once again sigh in relief, feeling the water hit my skin, I soak in it, before deciding to finally wash my body.

Meanwhile, downstairs in the lobby

Charlie taps her hand on her leg repeatedly, glancing at the stairs every now and then. She's sure she woke you up, did you ignore her? But she's sure she made you get up, did you ha-she's pulled from her own thoughts when a hand lands on her shoulder, turning her head slightly, she sees Vaggie smiling at her gently "babe, I know you're worried, but, I'm sure their just doing something, probably taking a shower or a bath." Angel then snorts, causing both Vaggie and Charlie to look at him. "I would hope so, toots went into a porn studio, got hugged by a sweaty hellhound, sat on Val's lap, then went again and did who knows what to get me some easier days now." Which causes Charlie to turn to look at Angel "wait, they went to the studio again? I thought they only went once?" "Ha! Nope, though you should've been there the first time,they slapped the hell out of Val. The second time they went they I only got what I know from her." Pointing at Vaggie, Charlie then turns to her, and frowns. which in turn causes Vaggie to internally curse Angel "you took them to the studio? What, why?! What would've happened to you two if Valentino didn't want to see her there again?!" Vaggie sighs, and nods her head "I know, and I'm sorry for not telling you, but other than a few demons trying to touch me,  I scared them off with my spear." Charlie, still not happy, just sighs, and shakes her head "still, next time let me come with you two, I don't care if I'm asleep or doing something, tell me, and I'll come to make sure you have "the princess of hell" to scare off some demons, okay?" Smiling, Charlie tilts her head at the end, which causes Vaggie's face to turn a shade darker, and for her to look away bashfully.