Chapter 8

"You are full of surprises though, you already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech

"You are full of surprises though, you already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skilfully executed,you made your clone say those words as you hid in the mist waiting for me to make my moved" Zabuza explained "Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool".

Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi again he slashed his sword through his body once more but Kakashi was another water clone "Hey that one's a clone too!" Naruto pointed Zabuza swung his sword but Kakashi ducked. Zabuza's sword landed in the ground he kicked Kakashi into the air with his foot "Now!" Zabuza picked up his sword and began running after Kakashi fast but he stopped the he saw the spikes on the ground. Zabuza just jumped away as Kakashi landed in the water.

"Sensei!" Naruto called out "He has great psychic skill too" Saskue said as team 7 looked at the fight wide eyed, Kakashi emerge from the water only for Zabuza to appear behind him he did some hand signs and said "Water prison, justu!" Kakashi was trapped "I'll finish you off later. But first your little friends will be eliminated, Water clone jutsu".

A clone of Zabuza appeared from out of the water Naruto looked at him in fear, Rika held her breath "You think wearing a hand a band makes you a ninja, when you've hovered between life and death, so much that it doesn't faze you then you may become a ninja, only when your profile becomes so dangerous that you end up in my bingo book only then may you earn the title of Ninja". Rika couldn't move she wanted to but she couldn't.

Zabuza disappeared into the mist before anyone could even say anything Naruto went flying Zabuza had kicked him, Naruto landed right at Rika's feet she crouched down to try help him up "Listen you can't win, get the bridge builder out of here and run. He's using all his power to keep me here so run he won't be able to attack you if you get fair enough, NOW RUN!" Kakashi instructed but nobody moved.

Suddenly Saskue charged at Zabuza throwing Shuriken at him. Saskue went to attack but Zabuza just threw him back. "SASKUE NO!" Sakura cried out she was terrified. Naruto and Rika looked up at Zabuza in fear they needed to get away. They we're about to run away but Naruto hesitated Rika looked back at him "Naruto?" He was staring at his hand.

Naruto thought back to the pledge he made earlier. 'Upon this wound I make this pledge believe it!. I will never back down again and have someone else rescue me. I will never run away! And will not lose to saskue' Naruto thought back to the night Iruka gave him his headband he remembered what Kakashi sensei said to them during the bell training. Then he thought of Rika and what she said to him when he told he was the nine tails jinchuriki 'It doesn't matter if you have a demon fox inside you or not. You're still the same Naruto to me'.

Naruto stood up and Charged at Zabuza "WAIT!" Rika tried to grab him but was too late "NARUTO NO!" Kakashi called out "AHHH NARUTO WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING" Sakura examined her hands on her head. Zabuza kicked Naruto away he landed right in front of team 7 "What were you thinking charging at him like that?! Not even Saskue could get to him, we're only genin we can't defeat him what we're you hoping to accomplish?!" Sakura scolded Naruto struggled to get back on his feet.