∿ 1 (re done) ❀ ( ᵔ ⤙ ᵔ )

A/N :: got no idea where we left off so NEW BEGINNING !!!!!!

NOTE !!
— fem reader
— horrible grammer
— RUSHED.

// — // — // — // — // — // — // —

When the sun hit her eyes, they squinted. did it always have to be so bright? so luminous? it was only 6:30am. heaven only knows why the daylight cycle is like this. it had only been a few days since her last breathe taking and glorious performance, and yet now here she was, almost out of bed for school. obviously repelling against doing all her homework and assignments. it was test week, after all. she should have an excuse to be studying for tests and not doing the actual homework, right? so, why was she still getting shoved and kicked in the face with homework? shouldn't they give her a break!?

kicking half of the blanket off the comfortable and cozy bed, she lets her feet collapse to the floor, holding onto the wall for support. making sure she doesn't topple over by accident and gets herself injured. picking herself up and, atleast, trying to get herself up and ready, she grabs the uniform she set up for herself just the night before, carefully holding onto the hanger as she places it down on the bathroom sink.

//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//

after getting changed, she took note of the time, how she planned to use it, and on how she already did waste.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

TIME SCHEDULE !

— spent 7 minutes getting up and getting rid of fatigue from sleep.

— spent 5 minutes getting dressed

— spent another 5 minutes adding accessories to her outfit and fixing her hair

TO DO !

— make breakfast

— eat breakfast

— pack lunch (pref. sushi / a bento box)

— GET OUT THE GODDAMN DOOR

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

lovely. she thought. so kind of her. she had gotten used to having to make a schedule everyday for herself because she really couldn't trust herself to be.. organised, to say the least. her room used to always give her OCD and headaches when she looked at it, now though, it was spotless and clean, mainly because she now had maids and helpers to clean it up for her though. lazy!? no... well.. just a bit.. but, imagine you had to clean your room after an energetic and overwhelming performance!! she's not gonna do that... to tiring..

//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//

she urgently rushed around her kitchen, trying to prepare a good-ish meal at least. she couldn't skip lunch again, she was going to be hungry by then.

with a big huff, she closes the bento box. closing and sealing away her masterpiece. having barely any time for breakfast now, she just grabs a drinkable drink yoghurt thing... whatever it's called... running out the door as she happily skips to school. awaiting for what destiny and the day has install for her.

//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//

A/N :: HAIAIAIAAIAIAIAIAI!!! WHAT YALL THINKING SO FAR??? PLS GIVE ME NEW IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS????!! also, tell me what to do for a bit!! like eg. make a discord server for you all, etc!!! I HAVE NO IDEAS AND IM ALSO MAKING A SCARAMOUCHE / WANDERER / KUNIKUZUSHI / KABUKIMONO FANFIC RN!!! NOT PUBLISHED BUT I HAVE 3 PARTS DOWN !!!!!!!

word count :: 518 !!