☁︎¢нαρтєя тωσ☁︎

A/N: HI- so like... how y'all doinnnnn? (I'm defo trying not to evade the subject of me being missing for like a month.) so likee... school has js started for me.. BUT. WHILE I WAS GONE. HOLY- we- we actually got views!? Honestly, this book was meant for me to improve on my English skills. BUT NOW IM PROBABLY GOING TO WRITE THIS MORE OFTEN?? Ya, maybe not once a month, 2-1 times at least (hopefully)! y'all i got a lot of tea- i dated someone for a week n 5days, we broke up😭 then i got another crush (he doesn't like me) but i alr know he's doesn't like me(🤭) then me and my friend of 8yrs got into a fight n i don't talk 2 her anymoreeeee (slay) ANYONE WANNA BE MY FRIEND- join my dc server or gimme ur contacts for any of the following: dc, snap, whatsapp, tiktok, justalk or insta (i barely use insta and justalk tho) but feel free to add me on them! js put ur user for any in the comments or wtv it's called! xx

(Time skip, first period.)

School is school. Studying is boring.

"Ughhhh..." she groans quietly. Bored of writing and studying. It's only the first period and she barely has the energy or the hopes to study for any longer time period than now.

With her chin on her palm of her hand, all she could think about is how boring this is. And she still has another hour or so of classes before she gets her first break time. As if that's not enough, school ends at 6pm today for her, due to her having an after school activity (cca = extra co-curriculum activity) today. Which is a dance type of rehearsal thing in school.

"Maybe I should get some coffee later.. or tea.."

She begins to ponder around on what she'll be getting at snack/break time today. Wondering what type of foods would bring her energy levels up again. Maybe a monster? Apparently those have 100ml of caffeine in it. And that's more than a cup of coffee. Making it the perfect choice.

Without knowing it, time went faster as she zoned out. And now, surprisingly, the class is over. Now she has 5 minutes to run to her next class. Which is all the way across the school on the other side. Just great. as quickly as she can, she picks up all of her belongings and runs out of the classroom, looking both ways to figure out what way she has to go for her next lesson. before figuring out what way soon after and rushing that way hurriedly and impatiently.

after finally making it close enough to her next class, she begins to slow down her pace as to not get stopped by a teacher that will make her late. as she finally makes it to her classroom with 10 seconds to spare. she sighs a huge sigh of relief, wiping off imaginary sweat off her forehead.  staring at all the empty seats (which is only 2.) as someone enters the classroom and gently shoves her to the side. making her shudder a bit and atleast try to regain her balance. the person, who seems to be quite beautiful actually sits in one of the other empty seats. leaving her with one choice left. deciding to take the safe road, she sits in the only seat available. before resting her arm on the table and putting her chin on it. staring outside the window as she waits for the teacher to enter, surprisingly, the teacher is now the one late, not any of the students. she takes notes of who is near her and what they seem like. scanning everyone with her eyes to see what she's in for (for the rest of the year anyway.)

most of the people there seem like the average student, or the average person her age. people that are: obsessed with beauty and starbucks, people that are here because they have a gift, or just try hards to see where they'll get in life. all respectable stereotypes. since you can't really judge someone by what they enjoy. unless it's something like bullying or insulting of course.

sooner or later, after a few minutes, the teacher finally comes. in fact, the teacher is a whole 10 minutes late. as the teacher starts the lesson. (y/n) finds herself drifting away into her own world of zoning out. thinking about her new choreography for the new song she needs to come up with. with no inspiration, she tries to keep up focus with the subject at hand. mathematics. just great honestly. she's not bad at the subject, but not the best. but maybe this year, she'll be the top in her class! maybe, just maybe!

trying to concentrate, she scribbles furiously in her mathematics book. solving equations as efficiently and quickly as she can. ahead of the rest of the class, she smiles at her book, proud of herself.

a/n: this is a shorter chap bcuz my inspiration is horrid. WRITERS BLOCK ALR!? i wanna add angst to y/n's background / past tho... like inspired by kanaos but idk if that's too far or not. please add ur suggestions in the comments bcuz i have none!!!

dc server in my desc!!! please check it out!! it's inspired by genshin impact, and others, i'm also on genshin impact, honkai star rail, pjsk (project sekai / colourful stage) and roblox!!! i have 2 accs on pjsk, one on hsr and one on asia and america for genshin impact!!! add me on those if u wish! js put ur user/uid in the comments!

on dc my user is '1sunny_iris' not the ' s btw.

word count!!
969 words