☁︎¢нαρтєя σиє☁︎

~Written in third person~

Four hours. That's the amount of sleep she got last night. With the amount of time her concert took, that was effortful. How long her concert lasted? Heh, that took 6 hours dancing and singing on a stage. Alas, today was the first day of school, making it more stressful than today already was. 'Why must school be on this day?' That question roamed her mind as she got ready for school.

Drowsily, she jumps up off her bed, stumbling towards her bathroom to wash her face. She turns the tap on, before splashing her face with cold water. After that, she grabs a towel and wipes her face with it. Getting the cold water droplets off her face.

She then leaves the bathroom and heads over to her closet, grabbing the uniform she didn't even prepare last night, she just jumped on her face then and fell asleep. She pulls on the shirt and the skirt, throwing the jacket over her shirt.

 She pulls on the shirt and the skirt, throwing the jacket over her shirt

(What it looks like if you don't know)

She ties the bow tightly, making sure it doesn't come out of its shape. And securing it very tightly, making sure it doesn't fall of either.

As she finishes tying the bow, she picks up her barely closed bag, running towards the kitchen in her tiny apartment. As to why she has a tiny apartment, that is because she doesn't want to attract attention, and to hide her identity well. Brushing her hair quickly and harshly on the way. As she finishes brushing her hair, she really can't be bothered to go back to her room and place it back away into it's originally neat spot. Pouring (f/s, favourite snack.) into a (f/c, favourite colour) bowl. She couldn't be bothered to pour milk or any other beverages into her breakfast. So she just takes an (f/d, favourite drink.) and finishes her breakfast as fast as she can. Dumping the dishes into the sink as she picks up her bag and skips out the door.

For someone that got out of the house and got ready in a hurry, she looks pretty good. Somehow, anyways. She looks like a different person, but still has the presentation of an idol on a stage or in a music video. It's a shock to her. But regardless, she isn't complaining at all, instead she's rather proud of herself. It's not everyday you wake up and have 30 minutes to get ready for an exhausting first day of school. Heck, she still has school and she needs to search around all of her classes. She knew as to much that she was going to have a tour guide. But that's about it. Nothing more. Nothing less. She doesn't even know what class she'll be in!

After 10 minutes of stressfully yet quickly walking to school. She finally arrives. Making the rest of the school day a mystery, but exciting in a way where she wanted to uncover and figure out what she'd be doing in school, what her classes would be and other random, little stuff. Giving her the energy to continue on with the rest of the day. Hopefully her energy would last for awhile though.

As she finally makes it to school, she spots someone just standing there, as if their waiting for someone. Perhaps her? She studies the appearance of the person, noticing their most noticeable features. They have long blonde hair, on one side, they have a tiny ponytail. Pink iris' with one eye having a star pupil. Their eyes drew her in like an opposite magnet. But she stares at them in wonder and awe. Not catching the attention of the person. I think it's safe to say the person she's thinking about is a girl.

As she was admiring the girl, the girl notices (name) walking over to her. Smiling happily.

"Hello there!! I'm ruby! I'll be your tour guide today, I'll be showing you around the school, and telling you random facts! Like any regular tour guide would do.. is that what I was supposed to say?" the girl, who she knows is called ruby, cheerfully greets her. Making her chuckle a bit as she finishes her greeting.

"Hello ruby! I'm (name) pleasure to meet you!" She smiles warmly at ruby. Extending her hand for ruby to shake. Ruby gets the gesture and takes (name)'s hand. Shaking it energetically yet gently as she takes her hand, pulling her into the school that they were greeting each other outside of.

Ruby runs in excitedly, showing the school to (name), very energetically. There were all sorts of subjects, like: acting classes, baking classes, dancing classes, singing classes, technology classes, editing classes, financial classes. Of course there were basic classes, like: English, math, science, biology, humanities, languages like Chinese, Japanese and others, life skills, music, art and other subjects that any school would have! At the end of the tour, (name) was panting and exhausted for running around the whole school with ruby, however ruby didn't look phased at all. Somehow, she looks as cheerful and happy when (name) first saw her. How unusual.. yet refreshing to see.

HIIII!!! This is the first chapter!! I'm not used to writing books yet, so like hope you liked this chapter!! Over the course of my writing this, I'll hopefully get better!! Hopefully.. anyways!! Hope you liked the chapter! School starts tomorrow, well, orientation day does anyway, actual school starts next week. Okay! Bye byeee!!! Ps: I got a dc server link in biooooooooooooo.... (Dramatic ghost fade out)

Work count: 936!!