IX

Gentle wind blew from the windows as the wind push the curtains of the nurse office

Gentle wind blew from the windows as the wind push the curtains of the nurse office. The nurse had other things to do which leaving y/n healing Heizou as he sat on the bed.

"Heizou stop lying.. what actually happen to your neck?" The h/c hair girl question him with her hands carefully placing the bandages around his neck.

"Nothing.."

....

"Nothing my ass. If that cut was any deeper, your bone spit into two pieces." Annoyed look on her face.

The young man sat quietly.. like he was thinking what to say.

"I accidentally spin some sisscors to close to my neck." He smirk but got hit in the head by her.

She didn't say anything else. He got hurt for stupid reasons that even she got use to it. But this time.. was no accident..it was a warning for Heizou.

[Flash back]

With the small amount of light flicker of the empty hallway that the both young men are. But the one with amber eyes, giving a very death glared to the red haired male with a knife right up to his neck.

"You know..its illegal to bring weapons to school.." with both calm and nervous tone he said.

"No one can have her but me" xiao whisper with the knife pressing on to the neck.

"W-what? I was joking about it, I'm already have eyes on someone else." Heizou nervously chuckled.

But those words didn't help, it made it worse. The knife cut a small amount of skin before xiao releasing his grip.

Heizou let out a small gasp when the knife went through his neck. He stood there, getting ready to trembled. With his sleeve of his uniform, covering the wound to not let the blood out.

"What the hell man?!" He shouted.

"Don't you dare make that statement as a joke.."

"Whoever gets in my way to get y/n to love me..i shall punish them to the death"

"You're crazy thinking to kill me. Thats even more illegal. Sounds like a real yandere that y/n reads in her dumb books." He spoke even though it hurts once he spoke

"Even i don't get why she reads it and tell jokes about it."

Xiao scoffed. "Joke or not.. i want y/n in my arms. No one is allow to date, touch and even help her but me"