I

The sun was up, students walking to liyue high

The sun was up, students walking to liyue high. Half of guys around the area all stop to see a girl with beautiful h/c, soft e/c eyes with a innocent smile on her face as she look at her phone.

Leaves from the tree started to fall down around her, the wind blew away her hair from her hair.

During class, she wasn't paying attention but her eyes always on a quiet guy with dark teal hair with light teal highlights, a diamond birthmark on his forehead and amber eyes.

Everytime she ask anyone about him, they all tell her to stay away from him or don't try to talk with him. They all think he was a monster.

But that didn't stop her talking to him and becoming friends with him.

As class ended, she grab her bag and place it on her shoulder. Everyone noticed her walking towards the dark teal hair guy and tried to warn her.

"Hi xiao! How was your summer break?" Lower her head down to see his amber eyes looking at the other way.

Before summer break, she talk with him a few times before. She would always ask how was his day or have he already eaten. Summer break soon started and she had spend the whole summer in inazuma. Before two weeks school began, she spent her time in her house or just walking around.

She felt like eyes have been watching her a couple of times ans she was different and walk in the dark alley of the city.

She love the rain and thunder, she love horror movies and games. But she look like she wouldn't kill anything even a bug.

As y/n waited in front of the dark teal guy to answer her question, a notification had show up in her phone. She took it out of her pocket of her jacket and check it to see a message from Ganyu.

She place her thumb in her screen and the message pop out.

Ganyu
Are you crazy?! I know he's my cousin but he really hates when anyone talks to him, especially me.

She deadpan at the screen and turned it off. Her eyes turn to see xiao looking at her.

"It was fine i guess" he reply to her question.

Y/n was stunned to see him talk, her lips slowly form into a warm smile.

"Thats good to know, anyway see you around xiao" Waving at him as she slided the door open of the classroom and walk out.

Ganyu who was watching from the window and saw y/n leaving the class room. She quickly check to see if y/n had a fever.

"Thank archon you're ok, how many times do i have to tell you?! Don't talk with him!"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and took out her tongue to Ganyu.

They both were very close friends and had their backs. As they left to the cafeteria, in the xiao mind its been going crazy.

"Fuck! She just ask me how's my summer. Even when others told her to not talk with me, she ignored them. Her smile..her eyes...IT MUST BE FOR ME AND ME ONLY!"

He had a hand up that was covering his face. Behind his hand, his amber eyes seems to have hearts in them, he smirk so big.

▪︎lunch▪︎

The cafeteria was crowded, Ganyu was talking to her other friends, lumine, and hu tao. Aether was lumine brother and he didn't sat with them.

Y/n excuse her self to go to the roof of the school. She really hates loud noises and crowded areas and normally the roof was quiet.

As she open the door that lead to the roof, she saw the same dark teal hair having his arms against the rail. She slowly walk towards him to not scared him.

The amber eyes move to the right to see the h/c hair again from earlier.

"Seems like I'm not the only one up here huh?" Smile as she enjoy the view from the roof.

Xiao just answer with a "mhm" and didn't look at her.

"I can't believe summer has already ended, i barely did anything in inazuma" she complained.

"I guess that you just stay home rhe whole break right?" Lean her head again her palm and smiled.

"Yea.." mumbled and his amber eyes turn to face her e/c eyes.

"Oh! I found this yandere book in inazuma and i found it very interesting. Some guy would kill anyone that gets in his way to get his crush"

She took a book out of her bag and gave it to him for take a look. Their fingers touch as he grab the book.

"Wouldn't it been werid that i wish something like in the story come true for me? Thats only happens in movies and story" she chuckled at her self.

When she didn't realize it was actually happening to her but she didn't know it yet. She just laughed and smile at xiao.

He didn't say anything but just gave her the book back. He grab his bag that was in the floor and walk away from her. She was getting upset that he was leaving her but they did had all the class together.

"I'm going to stay here longer! See you next period xiao!" She shouted as her hand waved behind him.

As the door close behind xiao, he slowly laugh and the scariest smirk came in his face.

"Oh y/n~ how innocent you are~"

Two guys went up to y/n to confess their love but y/n nervously smiled at them and regrets their love. One apologize to her and left while the other one won't stop bothering her to go on a date with him.

He was going on and on how good boyfriend who can be for her but she wasn't accepting it.

She put on her headphones on, play some music and started walking towards to her house. There was a small stores where she walks home and dark alleys, A LOT of them.

"Hey! Y/n!" The same guy who keep bothering her earlier was running towards her.

She didn't hear him because the music was too loud to hear anyone or anything.

"Y/n!-" his sentence interrupted by someone pushing him in a dark alley.

Y/n turned around and stop the music to see if she was imaging people saying her name.

She shrug off and continue walking home.

A pool of blood was around a dead body that seems to been stab multiple times in the stomach.

A figure with a demon mask, cover of blood everywhere with a spear in his hands