VI

Well this was unexpected for xiao

Well this was unexpected for xiao. As he thought it was only going to be aether and y/n, he thought wrong. In the table were lumine, xiangling, xingqiu and Chongyun who was talking to y/n.

He felt annoyed and jealous that all of y/n attention were towards Chongyun. He remained calm but making sure Chongyun didn't dare touch her.

"Have you all heard about the situation that is happening?" Xingqiu question everyone.

"Yea... its only been few days and five students have been killed" aether reply.

"All of them were guys" lumine added.

Xiao notice in the corner of the eye, y/n was just drinking her juice but seem nervous.

"Well y/n, probably be your future husband that is killing those guys" Xingqiu look at y/n.

"Xingqiu, this is not a funny situation." Chongyun reply to Xingqiu.

"Not funny.. plus this is serious. People are dying right now" y/n added.

"Its not like one of the books y/n reads, plus she is always joking around that she wants to be with a Yandere" lumine added.

Xingqiu apologize to y/n as they decided to change the topic for now. Y/n had her head down as she remembered that night and how close she was with the killer.

"Y/n? Is something wrong?" Aether asked which made y/n snapped out of it.

"Umm.. yea I'm fine. I don't really like this situation of our classmates dying" she sigh.

"Everyone does. Right now they are scared to even go home." Said Xingqiu.

"Oh! Listen, i heard from the teachers and some of the liyue district that they might build dorms in order to keep the students safe" lumine whisper to them.

"Really?" They all said expected for xiao.

Each of one of them were busy talking as for xiao, he wasn't apart of the conversation. He had his own things going on in his head.

"Each dorm will require two students...its my chance! I can be y/n roommate which i can protect her more~.." xiao grin behind his hand.

"Lumine, you forgot that they are going to separate everyone from gender" aether added which made xiao got pissed after that.

"Nuh uh, they still haven't said if they are or not. But its 4 people in one dorm"

Xiao got more and more annoyed about this. He still had a chance but he now needed to share with two more people.

"Great... two more people in the same dorm as me and my beloved y/n. Maybe.. I could kill them..." xiao thought.

He was zoning out before he saw a hand in front of him, which belong to his beloved one.

"Xiao? You been zoning out a lot. Are you scared?~" y/n tease him.

"Of course not... just.. um wondering who might be this killer.." xiao scoff as y/n shrugged.

They decided to talk about it later and change the subject in the table to not scare other students around them.

They all enjoyed their lunch meal they either made or brought from the school. Not knowing the killer was in the same table as them.

Xiao didn't speak at any of the topics. He just ate the almond tofu that his father made for him before he went to work.

A warm touch was felt in xiao's right hand. His eyes move to the right ro see his beloved y/n hand on top of his. He blush but look away in order to hide from the others.

His beloved y/n hand...on top of his.

Classes had ended for the day... but all of the students were scared of becoming the next victim of the killer.

Each student continues walking home but not alone, at least with 2 or 3 people together.

Although, the h/c female, y/n was alone and heading to her apartment with music blasting in her headphones as usual.

Xiao saw this an opportunity to be close to his beloved. He was about to run towards her with his bad around him but, an male adult hand was place on his shoulder.

He turned slap the stranger hand away as his head turned back. He realized the hand belong to mr zhongli, an teacher of the school for 3 years as well... xiao's father.

"Xiao... we need to talk" his voice sounded serious.

Xiao wanted to walk with his beloved, it was his only chance for now. But he listened to his father as they head towards zhongli car.

Zhongli is one of the best teachers of the liyue high school. But no one knew he was the father of xiao, they wanted to keep a secret to not cause... problems and rumors about xiao's mother and zhongli wife.

Next chapter...