Athulya- "pain illa, aana konjam tired ah iruku.. class la romba thookam varuthu. thoongatha control panna thalai valikuthu.. Naan inaiku konjam rest eduthukatuma?", she asked with little pleading. 

Siddhik- 'naan venumna koodave irukava?"

Athulya- "inaiku unglauku duty iruku pa, naan thoonga thane poren naan pathukaren."

Siddhik nodded half heartedly and went to get ready. Once Siddhik left to college with Malar, The trio then started to Rakshan's home. Sujan pressed the calling bell. Karthik came and opened the door. 

The trio was shocked to see him. They looked at each other not knowing what to say. Karthik looked at Athulya for more seconds and then changed his vision. 

Karthik- "ethuku ipdai mulikureenga?"

Sujan- "Senior ah paka vanthom"

Karthik- " ulla vanga. ". He opened the door widely and they came in. 

They went in, as usual Siddhik is smiling in the photos in the hall. The trio glanced at the photos.  Pragyan and Sujan too stared at it. 

Athulya mind voice- "ithe mari santhosama unna vachupen Siddhu"

Karthik- "ulla vanga. avanuku fever nu paduthirukaan". The trio went inside and looked at him. 

Sujan- "temperature jasthiah evlo iruku.."

Karthik- "101 iruku, "

Sujan started to check his temperature and said, "Doctor ah paathacha?". Rakshan slowly opened his eyes. But didn't talked anything. he looked very tired. 

Karthik- "enthirichathum thaan kootitu poganum.."

Sujan- "vendam boss, naan poi injection vangitu vantharen..", he went hurriedly. 

Pragyan- "othadam kodutheengala?"

Karthik- " illa, enaku koduka theriathu.. doctor ah paathutu, ketutu kodukalam nu "

Pragyan- "naan poi eduthutu varen anna.. kitchen enga iruku"

Athulya- "naan ethavathu help panatuma, prajju"

Pragyan- "neeya? vendam aththu. nee utkaru. Naan ipo vanthiduven".

Athulya nodded her head and sat near Rakshan. Karthik sat opposite to them. Within minutes, Pragyan came with a bowl of water and a towel. Athulya looked at him and pleaded cutely. 

Pragyan- "aththu koduka theriumla.. paathu vai". Athulya nodded and started to treatment Rakshan. 

Rakshan looked at her only, when doing treatment. Karthik too looked at her. Some water dropped near his ear. 

Athulya- "achacho, thanni patruchu.. sorry anna, valikutha?". Rakshan blinked at her and smiled a little. 

Pragyan- "aththu, pothum. naan panren enthiri"

Athulya- "please please, ini correct ah panren prajju", She cutely pleaded and continued.

The same time Sujan came with the injection and the medicine. He started to took the medicine in the injection. Sujan neared Rakshan on the other side, took his hand. He adjusted his shirt and started to search for the nerve.

Sujan- "Senior, ***** than potu vida poren. ungaluku onum allergy illala". Rakshan smiled and nodded a no a little. 

Athulya- "paathu da valikama podu". Karthik watched everything. He didn't moved from his place. 

Sujan injected Rakshan the medicine. At the same time Athulya' s mobile ringed. She took that and noticed Siddhik calling. She looked around everyone, but didn't attended it. After full ring, it automatically stopped.