"Alright, we are calling you to let you know that we have found Ms. Imisha Mehta, and the DNA tests say she is the daughter of Mr. Sanjay Ahuja and Mrs. Malvika Ahuja. Mrs. Malvika is currently being treated at a mental hospital and her step-father, Mr Carter Sanders is locked up in the United Kingdom jail. We wanted to ask you if you would be interested in taking her guardianship as after Mr. Sanjay Ahuja, you are to be her legal guardian. If not, she will be sent to a foster system the decision is yours." I immediately stood up from my desk, almost making all the files fall from my desk.

What the fuck? Was this a joke? Imisha Mehta? Was she my Imisha? I needed to know. Sanjay Ahuja was my father's name and Malvika Ahuja was my mother's name. Oh my god, did we really find Imisha?

"Can you please send me a picture of hers? Also, I will be there in an hour or two. Thank you for the information, have a good day." I blurted out hurriedly. "You too sir, we will wait for you."

Who the hell was this Carter? Did Malvika remarry?

I heard a ping from my phone pulling me out of my thoughts. I saw a message from an unknown number and opened it. I downloaded the picture as fast as I could and when I saw the photo, I almost dropped my phone.

There she was. My misha, my life, my sister. She looked so much like me and so much like Ikshit. I was happy she didn't end up looking like her mother. 

Oh, she was in a mental hospital, that's very much deserving, but I wish I could kill her with my bare hands. Now, she will probably kill herself into insanity.

I averted my eyes back to the photo. My eyes welled up just by looking at her photo. I knew she was my Imisha. She had the beautiful caramel eyes like the whole family. The same face as Ikshit and of course, she looked so much like me.

 There was no doubt she was an Ahuja.

I probably looked like an idiot standing there smiling at a picture on my phone but I didn't care. The whole world drowned the second I saw her face in the picture.

Snapping out of my thoughts I sprinted towards my office door and got out and dashed to the living room. "EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM, NOW!" I shouted.

After a few seconds, I heard hurried footsteps of my brothers and I found them standing before me in a matter of seconds.

"God, what is it now bhaiya? We were playing and we had to leave in the middle of the game." Grumbled Ahaan. Oh how shocked he was going to be.

"Imisha's in London." I blurted it without thinking how it would affect my brothers. Yeah, that was a mistake becaus-

"Are you for real? Imisha's back!"

"What the fuck bhaiya?"

"Im- Imisha's found?"

And then I heard a glass shattering and saw that Ikshit had dropped a glass and there was water puddling around him. 

Shit, I should've explained rather than just blurting it out like that.

I rushed towards him and sat him down on the couch. I tilted his chin up and saw the tears streaming down his cheeks. "Hey buddy, Imisha, your other half is back, she's really back," I told him softly afraid that if I spoke any louder he would break.

"R-really? She's really back or is this like the last time? Can you please take me to London please!" He started sobbing and his voice broke with every word and it broke my heart little by little. 

A few years back one of our agents told us that Imisha was at some dainty warehouse but when we reached there, there was an open field with nothing in sight than grass. Apparently, he wanted to distract us and steal our shipments. I killed him, because of him my brothers suffered and are still suffering.

I tried to coax Ikshit, "Yes, she is back, I'm going to go and get her from the station. Get ready boys, I'll come back with Imisha in a few hours okay?"

"Wait! Can I please come?" Ahaan asked. "I don't mind but I think you should start preparing for her welcome party and Tanmay might require a hand or two." I bobbed my head towards Ikshit silently hoping they would understand he would need some time to calm down. They both nodded and I started going to the garage. 

"Wait bhaiya!" I looked over my shoulder to see Ikshit running towards me. I halted my steps and waited for him to come to me. "Please don't come back without bringing her this time, please." He said with his voice cracking. 

I put a hand on his shoulder, "Of course, I will bring her to you this time. Safe and sound in one piece, yeah?" I joked hoping he would lighten up. I didn't want to leave him while he was on the verge of breaking down but I knew Tanmay could handle him while I was away. 

When he smiled softly at me I felt happy. Seeing my brothers happy always made me happy. If anything or anyone made them sad, I personally dealt with it just to see at least a small smile on their face. 

He suddenly hugged me and I patted his back. "I'm going to get going, yeah? The sooner I go the sooner I will come back with Misha." He nodded and let go of me. 

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

When I reached the station, they told me to wait outside.

My heart was pounding in my chest, my sister, my misha was a mere feet away from me.

I saw a woman walking towards me, her high heels clicking on the floor with each step.

"Hello! I'm Gina, Imisha's social worker. Are you Mr. Kartik Ahuja, Imisha's elder brother?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes, where is she?" I inquired. I was nervous but hell I was so ready to see Imisha. She smiled softly at me again and said "You can go inside, she's sitting on the couch. Be careful though, if you think she's not holding up well please call me. Thank you!"

What did she mean by that? But of course, why would Imisha trust someone who proclaimed to be her older brother?

She was taken when she was really young. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't remember any of us.

I just nodded at Gina, not finding it in myself to ask her what had happened to her, and with heavy footsteps, I slowly made my way toward the room and opened the door.

My breath hitched, there she was, she had indeed grown into a beautiful young woman. And once again I found myself and Ikshit in her. Finally, I had her back, I had my sister back, my misha back.

A/N: this one's short but I wanted one to be with kartik's pov! I know it's not the best but I'll try to improve with time! Thank you for reading<3