Returning Back?

The sound of rainfall and thunder pounds outside..
"We got to curb her trips to the dump." A Human said or his name is James. N is shown wearing a suit and holding a platter, like a servant.

"And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy..." James Said and then he tosses his glass onto the tray, which N catches without dropping any dishes and walks off. He stops to make a view out of a window as the cacophonous storm continues raging.

Continuing his walk, he looks around some more. He met his friends K there "Hey N how's your day?" He ask to him while walking toward N.

"Hey K it's all fine actually a good day, today" N simply answer later they both decided to walk to put the glass first then talking.

"N, did you see something weird happen here?" K ask to N and as about he wanted to answer, He collides with V, wearing a maid's outfit. The collision causes N to drop the platter and the dishes fall to the floor.

"OH! I'm so sorry!"
"I-It's okay! I wasn't looking."

Their hands touch and a spark emits. A moment they made an eye contact and make them both blush and stare in curiosity as N begins to speak, but is kicked to the side by J.

"Keep Your attitude dude, it's not funny!" K shouted directly to J but she's doesn't care about it and walked away but as she about to walk away Tessa Came. "Hi, Tessa! ...Oh, no. Another one?" Ask J as she saw a new drone behind her.

A new drone reveals herself from behind Tessa. She makes eye contact with K as everything suddenly
'That Eye..., Like I have seen her eyes before' K thought K and then the moment suddenly turn dark.

N wakes up from his rest and falls to the ground. 'I miss him after he got abandoned' N thought to himself as he looked toward his hand but suddenly voice came.

"N, I found something in here!" Uzi shouted from the Landing Pod and N walk toward the Pod.

Inside the Corpse House, Uzi is inspecting her new finding: a symbol consisting of a skull with a cap and wings. Uzi stares at her reflection in a mirror, which breaks.

"That's weird and concerning."
"Bite me! This is probably you weirdo's fault!"
"I've never seen that symbol before. Wanna do an autopsy to find out?"

Suddenly N appeared "What'd you find?" He said "Did you know that was a pilot hat?" Uzi said putting the hat on his head.

"I was the pilot? That's awesome! I crashed and ruined everything... Spaceship Pilot: Origin Story."
As N said That V hisses, then calms herself by blowing bubbles out of a bubble blower.

"...Speaking of piloting to Earth, we sure "murder all humans" is, uh, morality?" N ask To Uzi and made Uzi annoyed.

"The humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup. (No response or rebuttal.) Covering their tracks means their past negotiating. Not like tried negotiating with my mom..." Uzi answer his question feeling disagree.

"Or you missed the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kind's so conveniently innocent?" V said that while made a Chuckles.

N, not wanting another fight to break out, gently pulls Uzi out of the way. And in the same time Navia entered the landing Pod.

As he entered he looked toward them it's like they got inside a fight but Navia simply act like he doesn't care "Hi guys, Miss Me?" Ask Navia while walking toward them. Both Uzi and V rolled their eyes but N wave his hand toward him.