Projection

Cw: blackmail, sex tape? Arlelumi?(it has potential tbh, I'm a sucker for enemies to lovers) Arlecchino, Arlefuri sex scene, Arlecchino being a terrible person, yandere, protective Lumine, threatening, violence, nsfw, cussing. Really fucked chapter uhh...

A sick video was played by the projector, Lumine felt a shiver travel down her spine as she watched in horror when the video escalated to Arlecchino kissing Furina very roughly.

Arlecchino must've set the cameras up very well, because there were way, way too many angles. It ranged from Arlecchino's nails digging into Furina's plush thighs, to the long strap being roughly shoved into the smaller girl's ass. And the zoom ins on Furina's expressions made Lumine the most enraged.

Lumine's nails dug into the beautifully carved table. Her thoughts all over the place. The traveler intently watched the projection, not once daring to take her eyes off of it. Even though she so desperately wanted to.

She observed Furina's antics the most, to the subtle shivering, her loud moans after being thrusted into her sweet spot, and her face tearing up as she was to release her first ever orgasm.

When it was finally over, Lumine stared at Furina's exhausted body, she knew that look before she was about to fall asleep. She's seen it many times.

The projector shut off and Lumine was left speechless, despite having so many things to say.

"You sick fuck.." Lumine cursed under her breath. "Please speak up traveler." The knave commanded. "I said, you're a sick fuck!" She shouted and slammed her hands on the table.

Arlecchino smiled at her expression, it was laced with so much hatred. Lumine look compared to that of a rabid animal.

"I've seen you've taken a small liking to Furina, it's very obvious." Arlecchino announced. "Which is why I invited you here,"

"To remind you who she belongs to."

A scoff came from the blondes lips, "You wish, Furina doesn't belong to anyone. And especially not someone like you."

"Oh you'd be surprised to see such lengths I'd go to make Furina mine. You don't know what I'm capable of." The harbinger reminded. "Which is why I'm telling you this information."

Lumine thought back to what Wanderer told her about Arlecchino, "those who have seen her true side...have gone missing." Back then she would've been weary around the knave.

But now, Lumine didn't care. She had formed a bond with the former archon and she wasn't going to let a harbinger take Furina away.

Not after she already suffered so much...

"I find it quite ironic that you're angry at me as if you're the one who didn't ruin her life." Arlecchino admitted with a sly smile.

The blonde traveler went quiet, "..what are you talking about?" Arlecchino adjusted her position to where her face was on her hand. "You stripped her position as an archon and made her live as a commoner. Some of her people now despise her."

"And whose fault do you think that is?" The knave guilted. "But you helped too? Besides Furina was already suffering-" Lumine tried to counter but was interrupted.

"Do you think her life is any different now? She barely made any money to survive, and began to pursue acting again because it was her only choice." Arlecchino pointed out, her smile growing larger as Lumine got more quiet.

When no one said anything, Arlecchino decided to end the discussion. "I advise you not to pull anything when it comes to Miss Furina, she belongs to me after all."

"Furina was mine since the day I laid eyes on her." Arlecchino added just for spite.

'Wait! Does that mean...the only reason she helped with the plan was because!..'

Lumine widened her eyes in realization, she stood up out of the chair once again, "No she doesn't! Stop acting like you have any right to Furina!!"

"Besides, Furina would never love a heartless monster like you-" Lumine felt sharp nails roughly grab her face and got slammed face first into the table, her arms being held behind her back.

"Don't act so cocky now, you may have defeated the other harbingers.." she dug her nails into Lumine's skin, making her gasp. "...but I'm not as weak or pathetic as them."

Arlecchino's demeanor changed instantly and she let go, "however, the only reason I haven't killed you already is because my children have taken a liking to you."

Lumine pushed herself up weakly, still shocked about the amount of force the harbinger used. Not even Childe had stricken her that hard in his usual form.

She turned to glare at the knave, about to say something but was interrupted. "I have nothing else to say to you traveler, you may leave." It seemed like a suggestion but the look and previous actions made Lumine know she wanted her out as soon as possible.

And that's what she did, not before finding a puking Paimon in one of the bathrooms.

The 2 walked home in silence, Lumine cursing herself, the knave, anyone she could think of that made her angry.

But Furina...she could never be mad at Furina. She felt guilty ever since learning about her past that day, the 2 were so different yet so alike at the same time.

Lumine couldn't talk to anyone, they would've thought she was crazy coming from another world. But then she had Paimon.

Furina had no one...until Lumine came around. Lumine even told Furina her real name, something she only told close friends.

"What happened with the knave traveler? Sorry I had a massive tummy ache from all those sweets." Paimon complained about it while rubbing her small stomach.

The blonde felt a lump in her throat, the mention of the knave did things to her. "Well...she...uhm,"

Paimon looked at her with interest, waiting for her to spit it out. "She threatened me, and wants to keep Furina to herself." Lumine admitted.

The smaller girl gasped, "why would she try to do that??" The look on Lumine's face told Paimon enough, and for once she could finally read the room and changed the topic.

"Well whatever the reason is, we'll find out together! You can go and visit Furina, it's almost night time after all." The white haired girl smiled. Lumine felt one coming up as well, despite having such a rough day.

Sure, Paimon was annoying sometimes. But she was a great companion to have.

(I got hit w random plot ideas at 3am, this is probably my most progressed story so far. It actually intended to be a one shot😭)