Corrupted

Tw: comforting, not much yandere in this chapter, slight jealousy, furina has trauma, arlecchino is fucked in the head(we all are), slight Lumifuri?(yeah, might as well make it a threesome), slight mention of stalking, I feel like this chapter fucking sucks, there's gonna be plot and porn guys trust tho

Ever since that night, Furina had been anxious and scared to fall asleep. All because of the Knave.

Whenever she closed her eyes, images of the harbinger digging her fingers into her and touching her in various places clouded her mind.

She should've been feeling angry, but she wasn't, it was almost as if she missed Arlecchino...

Furina shook her head, 'no, no, no, that cannot be the case! It was just a one time thing-' "Miss furina?"

The former hydro archon jolted at the nickname, "U-uh yes? I apologize for my lack of performance, I haven't been able to get much rest recently..."

The director looked at her with pity, "it's fine my lady, just make sure you're getting enough sleep and eating well." With that Furina nodded her head at the man.

However, amongst the crowd of people, Lumine watched a certain white haired girl with a worried expression on her face.

Paimon floated next to her, completely oblivious of what was going on, "why are we here again traveler? I'm so hungry..." Paimon complained why hee stomach growled.

"We're cheering on Furina, this is a huge play coming up. You know she likes our support." Lumine responded, not taking her eyes off the anxious girl.

"Plus, something feels wrong with her..." Lumine added while Paimon perked up, "Really? How so??"

"I'll explain later, for now just watch her actions." Paimon and Lumine observed Furina's movements carefully.

"You're right, she doesn't normally stumble on her words like that.." Paimon admitted, "what do you think could be the issue?"

"I'm not sure, after this let's just try and talk to Furina about it." Lumine proposed while Paimon nodded.

After a few hours, the practicing was over and Furina looked even more stressed than previously. She didn't even notice Paimon or the traveler since she was too deep into her thoughts.

Until Paimon coughed to get her attention. "Oh! Traveler and Paimon, what brings you both here?" Furina asked. "Uh We always come here to see you perform.." Paimon deadpanned.

"Oh right, my apologies. I'm just so tired all of a sudden. Would you mind if I treat you both to dinner as thanks for being there for me?" Furina said, showing gratitude.

Paimon nodded immediately, "Sure, there's also something we need to talk to you about." Lumine brought up.

"Oh? What is it traveler?" The former hydro archon asked, crossing her arms. Upon further examination, Furina's eye bags had gotten worse.

"I'll tell you later, let's find a secluded spot."

Timeskip

The 2 women sat opposite of each other, as if they were on a date(minus Paimon). After ordering their food, Furina coughed. "What is that you would like to tell me?"

Lumine examined the woman's face once again, Furina noticed and the traveler watched as her eyes widened while averting her gaze with a small blush on her face.

Before thinking, "Is there something that happened to you? You've been acting strange recently." Lumine blurted out.

Furina looked surprised that she even noticed and looked anywhere but the woman infront of her. "Paimon, leave." Lumine whispered, promising to give the floating kid a treat later.