Tear drops

Cw: Arlecchino(as a whole☠️), yandere, Arlecchino says some terrible things uhm, nsfw themes, angst? Idk

Furina came home that night extremely exhausted, anyone that wasn't blind could immediately tell with the dark bags under her beautiful heterochromia eyes.

Ever since Furina started her acting career again, shes been spending most of her nights sleep deprived.

A popular studio was coming up with another film: one that the people were excited about, and furina was obviously the lead character.

She noted to herself to never pull all-nighters practicing her script again, but she also knew she would not listen to herself. She rubbed her eyes before slipping into a white gown, preparing to go to bed.

A knock on the door made her groan, "Coming!" She yelled slightly annoyed, but kept her composure.

When she opened the door however, a figure dressed in black loomed over Furina's tiny body. Their face was covered so she couldn't even recognize who it was.

The person stayed still as a rock, Furina cleared her throat, "if you're here for an autograph I'm afraid it's too late for th-" she squeaked as the person dressed in black lunged at her.

They shoved her back into her house and slammed the door. A piece of hair fell out from the hood, only then did Furina finally realize who it was.

"P-please! D-don't hurt me!! Im not even the archon anymor-" the former hydro archon was grabbed by Arlecchino's sharp claws.

The knave engulfed the white haired girl into a kiss. Although it didn't feel romantic at all, the harbinger's movements were rough and animalistic.

Arlecchino growled and bit Furina's lip when she tried to push her away, and the white haired girl whimpered in response.

The knave finally pulled away with a glare. "Do you know how much Mora and supplies I've spent doing your job??" She was furious.

Furina didn't know why, but she began to tear up. "I know! Im s-sorry, I'm sorry I let the people of Fontaine die." The room became quiet after that.

She trembled and silently cried infront of her enemy, Furina's eyes widened when she felt rough hands touch her cheeks, wiping her tears away.

"Shh, don't cry droplet. After all, I think I know a way we can make it up to the people of Fontaine, or to me at least." Arlecchino comforted.

The former hydro archon perked up, "really?? How??!!" She asked while lifting her head up. The knave smiled sickly and slowly bent down to Furina's height.

Furina's heart raced as she could feel Arlecchino's breathe on her ear, the harbinger also moved her hands to Furina's shoulders.

"By letting the people of Fontaine use your body as they wish...." She proposed while moving her hand to grope at Furina's chest.

Furina looked beyond terrified, "No!!—" Arlecchino's other hand came in contact with the shorter girl's mouth.

"Why? I know they would pay billions just to see you nude. Hell, I've seen men jack off to the sight of your thighs"(though Arlecchino did make quick work of them) the tears from earlier came back up again and poured like a waterfall.

"I wonder how everyone would react if I stripped you naked and threw right onto the street." Arlecchino continued while her grip on Furina never loosened, instead getting tighter.

Furina kept shaking her head back and forth while muffling the words 'no' and 'please'

"How about I invite all those perverted men into your house and let them have their way with you? To top it all off, I'll film it as well.."

The tears soon turned to sobs, and the sobs soon turned to muffled screams and thrashing about.

Arlecchino smirked in satisfaction, this was exactly what she wanted to see: the hydro archon trembling before her.

Even though she wasn't the archon anymore, it still fueled the Knave's ego watching her break apart like that.

Now to ruin her even more...

The taller woman finally stopped the dirty talk and instead pushed her into the wall of her own home.

"Do you know how angry I am? Ever since the day I attacked you, I couldn't stop thinking of you..." the black and white haired woman stated, making Furina halt her crying.

Arlecchino let go of Furina's mouth, and she mumbled a "what?.."

"I grew suspicious that day as well, you didn't strike me as an all mighty being. So that's why I created that 'magic box' to get you to stand on trial."

Furinas eyes widened as Arlecchino continued, "Even though I had my doubts, I was right all along."

The knave's hands wrapped around Furina's waist and she bent down to her height once again, whispering into her ear, "Now I can use this opportunity to have you to myself. After all, who would let this opportunity pass by?"

Furina was in disbelief, questions flowing through mind but the biggest and most anticipated one of all was why? Why would a harbinger take an interest in her?

Obviously she knew she was unique and great at everything. but still, Furina continued being confused.

"I take pride and joy looking at your face, always so expressive.." Arlecchino admitted while her sharp nail grazed across her cheek.

Deep down, Furina couldn't deny the certain attraction she had harbored towards the fatui harbinger. Even if it was small admiration, Furina thought.

Yeah, she was scared of the knave. But at the same time during the meeting they had together, Furina was thinking of some explicit thoughts. It was too shameful to speak about.

And after she was attacked? Oh she felt sick to her stomach, especially when she had another intrusive thought telling her she wished Arlecchino took her right then and there.

Arlecchino brought out the worst in her, which is why she wanted to get away as far possible. But seeing the Knave had mutual feelings, Furina didn't know what would happen next.

The two stood there in silence, but like in the romance novels Furina read: Arlecchino kissed her again. But this time it was gentle and she wasn't intentionally hurting Furina anymore.

It was almost...romantic?

Arlecchino suddenly pulled away, "Go freshen up, it's going to be a long night dear." Furina realized just how warm the Knave was, was it because of her pyro vision? Or maybe, just maybe....

Furina craved attention. Of course she was given tons of luxuries, but at the same time no one really spoke to her outside of work, unless it was for an autograph.

Furina actually never had true relationships with people.

She was alone, having to keep up an act for 500 years...and Arlecchino was the one that saw right through it.

'Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea?' Furina pondered, making excuses. 'Yeah! Besides, once it's over she'll just leave and never come back'.

Furina decided to make a decision just for herself for once, her fate was sealed.

"Okay, I accept. Just this once though!" She warned while going to the bathroom. Arlecchino watched as the door closed behind her before she began to set up some things.

Furina was probably too scared at the moment to realize the knave was carrying a bag, filled with various things. Perhaps the plan all along was to sleep with the former hydro archon.

(I deadass wrote this a month ago, but forgot to post it😭)