𝗘 𝗣 𝗜 𝗟 𝗢 𝗚 𝗨 𝗘 ﹒⪩⪨﹒

This is an upcoming theme giveaway in which I will post themes and you guys can claim them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is an upcoming theme giveaway in which I will post themes and you guys can claim them. There's no favouritism in this whatsoever I'd like to remind you, it's first come first serve. I work hard on these themes so I'd like to request you guys, please DO NOT steal or use and post on a different platform, your support means a lot to me but plagiarism isn't a way to appreciate someone's work. Furthermore I'll publish more chapters on rules, payments and extra information that may be useful to you. I'd like to inform you respectfully that of course I do have a life outside of Wattpad and I apologize if I take a long time to respond or reach out to you. I will be taking requests but I want you to know that if you have any sort of request on a personalized theme of your own choice then please do reach out to me directly in my private messages/ inbox. It would also mean a lot to me if you were to pre-save or add this book to your reading list so you can stay updated on when I actually post the first theme for giveaway. If you do have any more questions feel free to ask at the end of this forum. Side note - for those of you who are late to claiming the theme and actually really liked it I will be posting the polarr codes I've used so that you can design your own theme out of them I hope that helps <3 Rules and payments will be mentioned in upcoming chapters, stay tuned !

➜ Concepts

❍ Themes inspired by songs

❍ Polarr codes (will be posted)

❍ Single icon (for those looking for just an icon)

❍ Single headers (for those looking for just a header)

❍ Colour inspiration

❍ Idol inspiration

❍ Matching Themes / Icons

❍ Simple - Complex

❍ Requests (Availability varies from day to day)

❍ Frequently opens or closes

❍ Collage based headers

❍ Simple image based headers

❍ Blurred headers

❍ Accessorized icons (stickers, cutouts, 3d effects, simple, frame)

어디든지 행복하십시오아포방포