Chapter 5

~Your Power Over Me~
(not proofread)

You ended up stopping by Sadie's mansion first and changing before she took you to a beautiful, expensive restaurant

You ended up stopping by Sadie's mansion first and changing before she took you to a beautiful, expensive restaurant. You wore a comfortable, long, red dress with a small slit that went up midway to your thigh. You hated heels but you wanted to look nice so you wore some semi-comfortable ones that matched the color of your dress. Your hair was curled down naturally, you wanted to keep that part simple.

Meanwhile, Sadie wore the most attractive suit ever: it was a solid black one with a black tie that had thin red lines that outlined it. She wore a silver Rolex watch and you weren't quite sure what necklace she was wearing but you knew she was wearing one since you saw the glimmer of the chain around her neck.

Her hand held yours gently but firmly as the busser guided you over to your table. "Your waitress will be right with you." He said kindly before making his way back to the podium after Sadie gave a tentative nod in response to him.

"This all looks really nice, Sades." The nickname rolled off your tongue easily — though — what you didn't notice was the way Sadie discreetly shivered, it sent an array of excited chills down her spine. Your voice was angelic and it seemed as though honey dripped from your lips since it came out so smooth.

"Just the best for the best." She winked at you. You blushed unconsciously as you slightly raised your menu to hide the small bit of redness forming on your cheeks. Sadie noticed this and chose not to say anything as she smiled triumphantly. "Get whatever you want, darling, don't bother looking at the price."

Now, you knew Sadie was loaded. And you would never take advantage of her like that. But there really was no way of convincing the stubborn girl that you could just order the cheapest thing on the menu which would happen to be the cobb salad. So, instead of arguing, you did as told. You glanced over the menu — Sadie was vegan so you figured she'd either want the vegan stir fry, the creamy tomato pasta, or the plant-based burger. You, however, had decided just to get the smallest ounce of sirloin steak — considering you wouldn't be able to eat the entire thing yourself — you knew getting the smallest amount would be best for you.

"Hi, I'm Kassy, I'll be waitress for today. What can I get you started to drink?" She asked nicely, quickly whipping out her little note pad and pen, clicking it at the top the tip of it popped out, ready to write.

Sadie hummed for the both of you, "Well start with two pineapple margaritas, please."  She smirked at you as you blushed, looking wide eyed down at your lap. Kassy quickly jotted that down before glancing back up between the both of you.

"Are we ready to order yet?" She asked politely. You and Sadie nodded in unison as Kassy looked to you first.

"I'll take the sirloin steak please, medium-rare." You quickly ordered, the waitress throwing you a nod before turning to Sadie.

The ginger across from you spoke, "I'll have the creamy tomato vegan pasta, please, as well." The waitress quickly thanked you before leaving you and Sadie alone once again.

A small silence filled the air before you felt your hand being grabbed from over the table. "Tell me more about yourself, Y/N?" Sadie looked you dead in the eye; her blue eyes were so enchanting that you could stare at them forever. In a non creepy way.

"I don't know what to say." You chuckled but the slight smile Sadie sent you made you go into deep thought of what you could say about yourself. The way you looked thinking, Sadie found it so adorable. Your eyebrows were pensive and risen up high while your eyes drifted down to the table. Not once did your hand try to leave hers. She was craving a smoke right now but the way you looked was taking her breath away faster than any cigarette could. "Why don't you ask me questions instead?" You suggested and Sadie nodded in approval at your suggestion.

"Any pets?"

"One." You smiled. "I have the cutest kitten ever, his name is Buck." Sadie pretended to fake gasp and placed a hand over her chest in offense.

"I'm more of a dog person, I'm sorry but this relationship won't be able to work." She jokingly said as your giggles filled her ears. The sound warmed her heart that she thought it might actually die from a heat stroke. "Why Buck?"

"Short for Bucky from Marvel. He's a cool and super hot character." You smirked while aside grimaced.

"Ew." She whispered slowly and you chuckled at her reaction. She adjusted her position in her seat. "Alright, how about favorite childhood memory?"

"Hm." You hummed in thought. "I can't exactly remember most of them since they were shitty but I think the best one would be when I was 6, my parents decided to take me to an arcade for getting good grades. I think that was the only time they ever took me out and acted as if we were some "perfect" family." Your voice slowly lowered with each word in sadness. "I don't know why but that memory holds a special place in my heart." You shrugged before looking at Sadie who was staring intently at you. "What?"

"Nothing..." She muttered, you raised a brow at her. "Just listening to you, continue."

You smiled at the thought of someone — other than Terrance — actually listening to you. Soon enough after an amazing 10 minutes of talking, your food arrived and you switched the topic over to Sadie, where she spoke so much about her and her personal life. She explained how she met Jamie and how they came up with their business idea. You've never admired the girl more than you have now.

When it was around 8 pm, Sadie looped her arm through yours where you proceeded to rest your head on her shoulder as she walked you both safely back to her car. "I had a good time tonight, Sadie." You whispered as the girl leaned over the middle console to be closer to you. You smiled and teasingly tilted your head to give her a kiss but you never fully gave in. You saw her desperation for a kiss in her eyes and body language. "What do you want, baby?" You said in a sultry tone, wanting a little bit of control over Sadie.

Sadie didn't need to be asked twice; her answer was immediate. You didn't realize you had some kind of power over the ginger haired girl. "A kiss. Please." She quietly begged — something that never happens — her eyes were fluttered closed and opened every five seconds, just patiently waiting for you to make the decision.

"Why should I give you a kiss?" You slightly teased. Normally, this would irritate Sadie, but you were different. A good different — to the point where if you said so, she'd be down on both knees, begging all night long.

"Because I'm obsessed with you." You giggled at her "joke" but Sadie truly meant what she said, you just didn't get her double meaning. Without giving a verbal response, you leaned over and finally connected your lips together in a passionate, searing kiss that left you both breathless when you pulled away 30 seconds after. Your lips were plump, like Sadie's, and she had a little bit of your lipstick on her mouth.

She gently ran her thumb over your soft cheek before pecking your lips once more. Exiting her vehicle, Sadie walked over to your side of the car. She opened the door for you and held your hand as she stepped out. With a quick kiss to the cheek, you bidded Sadie a goodbye — unknowing blushes on both of your cheeks as you made your way inside your apartment. Sadie made sure you were safe and sound before she entered her car again. She sat there for a moment, her eyes closed with a soft sigh as tonight's moments replayed in her head.

She will be yours.