She looked at her perfect porcelain white face with simply no marks or blemishes. Her perfectly carved nose and small chin with pink hue on those rosy lips.  She gasped evidently and leaned forward towards the mirror, "Why am I so ugly? Shouldn't the god give me at least one day of beauty?" She pouted in sadness and continued to brush her teeth oh so gently.

"Y/n! The breakfast is ready!" Her mom called out like any other mother would but Y/n sighed evidently and walked down the stairs with a glint of sadness in her face.

"Why can't she call me lovingly? She doesn't like me. She hates me," Y/n mumbled and entered the kitchen with her cheerful aura and sat over the dining table.

Her mom set a full-course meal with all the possible vegetables and meat she could get and set it over the table with plates and spoons everything already set. Her mom wiped her sweat and sat down to eat too.

"Y/n, pass your dad some soup." Her mom signalled.

Y/n frowned her lips and passed the soup to her dad who had stuck his face into the newspaper. He quickly picked up the spoon and began to have some soup, his eyes still glued to the newspaper.

Y/n looked at her mom who was eating in a rush and looking at her watch. She pouted and slammed over the table, "Mom!" She called out.

"What is it?" Her mom asked with concern.

"I expected you to at least tell me to eat first. Have you ever tried to feed me lovingly? You never treat me as your daughter! I hate you." Y/n orbs were filled with tears and glared at her mom.

Her mom blinked at the girl unable to understand what was wrong, "Y/n, I am supposed to leave for work in a few minutes. And you are eighteen for god sake!1 Why and how am I supposed to feed you?" Her mom tried to give a practical answer to her daughter but the girl simply got up and ran out of the door.

Logic doesn't apply for Y/N. After all, it is her world.

Things should go her way.

Oh! And Newton doesn't exist here so forget about the lovely physics that you were expecting on your way.

Sad music played in the background with clouds filling the sky. The roads suddenly turned empty.

On that empty road with no single creature around eight in the morning when it should have been busy with people running for their office. It was empty only for our precious Y/n to run over it with tears falling over her cheeks and suddenly rain pouring down to highlight her sadness.

A guy came rushing from the front out of nowhere and bumped into her when the road was huge enough to let a truck pass by safely.

And Y/N being the girl who isn't like other girls spun around three times in her place and finally fell into the man's arms dramatically.

As I said, she was different from other girls. So instead of thanking the person for saving her from falling over the floor. She glared at the male with tear-filled eyes, "Why were you in my way on the day I was so upset? My mom doesn't love me and I feel so ugly every day I wake up. Why would you join to make me more miserable?" She cried her eyes out still in his arms.

The male slightly tilted his head and looked at the girl with a small smile, "You are beautiful, though. Why would you think otherwise? Also..," he let her stand and stepped closer, "It was you who was running with your eyes closed, silly!" He laughed and pushed an umbrella into her hand before continuing to run away.

Y/n blinked her tears and looked at the umbrella in her hand before pressing it close to her chest. She looked back at the male who disappeared into thin air.