Chapter 3

Thursday, 11:17am

Gojo had convinced you to go to Ikea and it was the worst mistake of your life. He was like a giant kid, running towards everything that was shiny and easily getting lost while you were pushing around the cart that was already filled with some bedsheets, towels, and a cute lamp. Gojo was putting in random items that he stated you needed and you would quietly put them back while he was distracted by the next thing.  

"Okay you are not putting this little guy back." Gojo said sternly as he placed the stuffed animal shark, BLÅHAJ in the cart. You paused and grabbed the shark gingerly, looking down with a sweet grin. 

"He definitely stays." You said, smiling up at Gojo and he returned your smile with a silly wink. 

"Is there anything else you need before heading to the warehouse for the big furniture?" Gojo asked, a bit sheepishly as if he was a child that was getting sleepy. 

"Hmm." You thought for a second before quickly responding. "Maybe just a rug and I should be set for now."

"I know the perfect one for you!" Gojo jumped gleefully and took off running down the hallway. You tried to swiftly walk to catch up to him, but slowed down, realizing it wasn't worth trying to run after that speedy dude. He threw a colorful rug over his shoulder and ran back towards you as if the rug weighed nothing. "I have no clue how to pronounce this, but I think it would be super cute in your room." You touched the soft rug as he placed it into the cart. You saw the tag stating it was called IDROTTSHALL and instantly laughed, seeing that the pronunciation could be difficult.  

As you both walked into the warehouse, Gojo decided to stay close to you while telling you stories about how he met Geto in high school and all the goofy experiences they had together like when Gojo fainted in the middle of Physiology from the stench of dissecting frogs or Geto's boxer's getting stuck on a chain-link fence when they were hopping over trying to get away from the cops trying to shut down some random senior's party. 

After high school, they moved in together and continued motivating each other to pursue their dreams, Geto owning his own tattoo shop and Gojo being a renowned DJ. 

"We both didn't really have a home life so we stuck together like crazy glue." He chuckled and you softly giggled, picturing them as young teens. 

"I think that is really sweet." You picked up the last piece of furniture before pushing the cart towards checkout. "I am kind of jealous of your friendship." You hesitated as you scanned your items, forcing yourself to concentrate on buying than looking at him. "I was that awkward kid who only had a friend or two and sadly when I got a boyfriend, I clung to him and allowed him to isolate me from the little friends and family I had." After paying, you hurried out of the store, pushing the cart faster and harder than before. "It's dumb, I know." You hoped your quick take off would hide the tears cascading down your cheeks. 

"It's not dumb." Gojo stopped you as you made it to the truck. "When you are in love, you want to do anything and everything to keep that feeling close to you even if it means hurting yourself in the process." He grazed his thumb over your cheek, wiping away your tears gently. Your heart started to race as his warm touch lingered on your skin. "You don't have to worry about that anymore. Whether you like it or not, you are stuck with Geto and I." 

"But you barely know me." You sniffled and grinned as both of you placed your belongings into the trunk. 

"I know more than you think especially since Geto wont ever shut up about you." 

"What?" You stopped in your tracks as Gojo's words replayed in your head. You and Geto had a good friendship, but you never thought he would talk about you so much. Now you were wondering what he was saying about you and what that could mean for both of you.