Heartslabyul 2: Meeting the star of the show.

Start from the beginning

So until lunch time, Cinccino was tasked to watch over the gray cat so he wouldn't run away again, and if he did, she would threaten to use Rock blast on him.

Thankfully, Grim didn't try to run away anymore and when lunch came, he was super ecstatic.

"It's finally lunch time!!!" Grim exclaimed as soon as they all got to the crowded cafeteria

"It's finally lunch time!!!" Grim exclaimed as soon as they all got to the crowded cafeteria. "Uwaah! Everything always looks so good here!"

"I agree." Victoria nodded alongside him, it has been a while since she had seen such a wide selection of food to choose from since Uva academy in Paldea as well as Blueberry academy as she mostly ate curry during travels. "Do you want anything, Cinccino?"

"Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" Grim happily said as he picked out multiple plates.

"Remember to actually eat them." The trainer beside him reminded him as she took a steak for herself and an egg tart for Cinccino.

But Grim continued to ignore her while he kept taking more plates of food, and in his excitement, accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're goin'!" The guy that is bumped yells. "M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!" he realized.

His friend chimed in. "Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!" He turned to Grim.

"That's why I'm gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation." The guy said as he pointed at the dish.

"Ffgna!? Hell no! This is my chicken!" Grim refused, hugging the tray of food closer.

"Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!" The guy threatened.

Deuce tries to step in. "S-senpai, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited..." he tried to calm things down, but the guy just didn't listen.

"Squabble? This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!"

"Oh no, this is bad." Victoria said, if this continues, someone will get hurt, and she isn't staying to find out who.

"I'm sorry, senpais." She bowed her head as she grabbed Grim's head and made him bow as well. "I promise I will take care of him better."

"H-hey!" Grim tries to argue, only for Victoria's glare to shut him up.

"Shut up Grim, you're still the one that causes this, so apologize."

"I-I'm sorry." Grim begrudgingly apologized.

"Sorry isn't enough! This little cat better pay-" The said as he tries to reach out to Grim, only to be stopped by Victoria who grabs his wrist in time.

"He said he's sorry already." She glared straight into his eyes with zero fear. "Are you seriously going to beat a freshman over some eggs? Are you that childish?"