CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.

Mulai dari awal

Sensing the tension, Sir Galen made a quick decision.

"WE WILL BE SPLITTING INTO TWO GROUPS. DRAVEN, ALDRIC, ORION, AND EVANDER, YOU FOUR WILL INVESTIGATE THE SURROUNDING MANORS AND CHECK IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THEIR MAGIC FORMATION. IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES, REQUEST ASSISTANCE FROM TEAM 2."

"YES SIR,"

Draven, Aldric, Orion, and Evander acknowledged their assigned task.

"The rest of you, come with me. We're going in."

Sir Galen commanded as he led the rest of the knights into the Manor.

--------------------------------------------------

FIRST FLOOR OF SILVERWOOD MANOR.

After arriving at the manor's first floor, Sir Galen and the knights accompanying him all noticed a hole in the ceiling with moonlight coming through it and wooden debris scattered on the ground.

"Hmm... From the look of the hole, it seems that whatever fell into the manor was not that big,"

Sir Galen observed, his voice laced with curiosity. He bent down to examine the debris, trying to gather any useful information.

"!?"

While scanning the debris on the ground, Sir Galen noticed a piece of wood stained with a black substance. He picked up the wood and examined it, but he couldn't determine what it was.

"..."

Noticing Sir Galen's troubled expression, Tristen walked up to him and asked, "Team Leader, did you find something?"

"Yes, do you have any idea what this stain might be?"

Sir Galen asked Tristen.

"Hmmm... No... But it looks like a blood stain."

Tristen replied after observing the strange black stain on the wood.

"Huh, now that you say that... it does look like –"

"AHHHHHHHH!... LEADER, help!"

Sir Galen's enhanced senses as a third-class grandmaster picked up a cry for help.

Hearing the scream, Sir Galen quickly glanced around and noticed that one of the knights was missing.

"Where is Reynard?"

Sir Galen asked.

"He went in search of clues,"

Knight Percival said as he points at a part of the manor's first floor where the moonlight did not reach.

"FOLLOW ME!"

Sir Galen commanded in a serious tone as he ran in the direction of the knight's scream for help, with the other knights following immediately behind him.

*WHOOSH*

"Shit! I can't believe I got distracted when I knew there was something dangerous in this Manor."

Sir Galen thought to himself, frustrated by his mistake.

-----------------------------------------

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

*WHOOSH*

*PITTER-PATTER*

"RAYNARD!"

Sir Galen yelled as he saw Raynard in the distance sitting on the floor at the end of the hallway, his back slumped against the wall. As they got closer to Raynard, they noticed heavy injuries all over his body, and he was also missing a leg.

"Raynard! What happened here?! What attacked you?"

Sir Galen asked urgently, with a concerned expression on his face. As he observed the claw mark wounds on Raynard body. The rest of the knights formed a protective circle around them, scanning the surroundings with their eyes for any threat.

"Cough... cough... Leader. This is a trap... Cough. It set up a trap!"

Raynard warned with fear in his tone and eyes while coughing blood.

"What?..."

Sir Galen said with a confused expression after listening to Raynard's words. But he did not have time to think about it, as his subordinate's life was in danger. He raised his right hand, and took off his gloves, revealing a silver ring on one of his fingers. Then he summoned a vial, with blue liquid in it from the ring and twisted off the cap.

*Pop*

"This healing potion should help stop the bleeding... Open up,"

Sir Galen said as he took the potion and poured it into Raynard's mouth.

"GRRRRRRRRR!"

A bestial growl echoed from a part of the hallway where the moonlight could not reach. The knights raised their guard upon hearing it, their hands becoming sweaty. They stared ahead into the darkness with fear, knowing that what they were looking for had found them.

IMPERIAL KNIGHTS SQUAD

IRONWATCH/SQUAD 1

IRONWATCH

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

FLAMEGUARD/SQUAD 2

FLAMEGUARD

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

CRIMSON LIONS/SQUAD 3

CRIMSON LIONS

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

IRONCLAD/SQUAD 4

IRONCLAD

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

WINDRIDER/SQUAD 5

WINDRIDER

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

INFERNOBLADE/SQUAD 6

INFERNOBLADE

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

SILVERCREST/SQUAD 7

SILVERCREST

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3

SILVERCREST/SQUAD 8

WRATH-GUARD

TEAM- 1 TEAM-2 TEAM-3