Chapter 36: Without lifting a finger

Depuis le début

In the building, a group of men sat around a table as they discuss a mission.

"How are we going to find this Candy of a girl. She always lucky especially around him" One of them said.

"Yeah, he is the main problem. We'll need to cause a distraction so Diego won't be there" The one who seems to be the leader spoke.

"Killing her won't be easy, but how are we going to distract him. He always seems to be everywhere" Another spoke.

"Tssk.. he might even be behind us hearing out plans" Another said and chuckled.

"Is this time for you to joke" the one beside him scolded.

"Hmm, he is such a genius" A deep hoarse voice rented the not so dark room. They all lift their gaze and saw a dark figure standing from a distance with both hands tucked into his pocket.

"Who the hell is that?" one of them asked.

The leader of the gang recognized him after staring for a while.

"I heard my name.." The figure stepped closer revealing his face from the small light creeping in. Diego. "I should probably join your discussion"

"D...Di.. Di.." One of them stuttered with wide eyes but the leader's face stayed firm.

"Who did you wanna kill?" Diego asked, raising his head up a little.

"Haha Mr. President.. you may have heard us..."

"Candy" The leader completed the word from behind. He stood up, having a straight look. "We want to kill Candy"

"Hump" Diego smirked. Candy slowly creep out behind him revealing her face. She bit her lips hard staring at the men wanting to kill her. This is crazy! But she is going to trust the devil beside her.

"She's here" Diego titled his head slightly to Candy's direction.

The men swallowed staring at Candy. What is Diego doing? Is he playing with them? Even the leader was surprised. Diego definitely have something up his sleeve.

The underworld made it clear that this man is really Cunny.

"That is great.. thanks for making our work easy" The leader immediately raised his gun up to Candy. 

"Raise your goddamn guns guys" He ordered his men and they did the same. Candy eyes widened and she quickly hide behind Diego.

"Oh gawd" She whispered.

"Mr. President, get out of the way. Let us our job" The leader smirked. There are 20 men in the room. Diego has only one gun, there's no way he can beat them while protecting Candy.

"Woo.. I'm scared" Diego lips curled up into a devilish smirk.

"You should be, move or we'll have no choice but to clear you out too" The leader warned with a cold look.

"I'm not talking about you guys..." His smile dropped. "I'm talking about the red dots on you"

Red dots??

The men got confused but then, one of them spot a red dot on his shirt.

"We're surrounded!!"

He exclaimed but the room was then filled with intense gunshots hitting the men at once, destroying their body gruesomely. Their blood spilling all over as their body shook with the several gunshots hitting them in different parts.

Candy held Diego's shirt and she shut her eyes.

The gunshots stopped after a while and was only filled with the panting of the last man. The leader, he wasn't shot but he wish he was.. his men are all down.

The main light was turned on and the room was brighter than before. The leader looked up and saw several men in black having their guns with them.

They are Diego's men...

This devil bought his gangs down without lifting his finger. The hell?!!

His knee weaken and he sat back on the chair behind him with scared look. His chest heaving hard and face was wet with sweat.

Candy covered her lips at the bloody sight. Shit!

Diego began stepping towards him. The sound of his black well polished shoe colliding with the bloody floor echoes through the room. He placed his right leg on the chair and rest his left elbow on his knee, leaning his face closer. His face shows he love the way the man was shivering.

"Interesting huh? You were standing with a hard face and I changed that within few seconds"

The leader began to wonder why he was still alive. As if reading his thoughts, Diego spoke again.

"You just be wondering why you're still alive"

He nodded fast, he didn't know when tears creep out of his eyes and his pant getting wet because of his pee, out of fear.

Candy was busy taking a deep breath, calming herself down. She had never seen so much blood so it is bound to affect her.

"Go back to your boss and deliver this-" Diego started. His face incredibly cold.

"Tell her death will come if she dares mess with my woman again"