She turned and sighed, "are you okay?"

"Mhm" he nodded before walking to the living room.

"Are you?" He asked watching her every move in the kitchen.

"Yes"

"Tell me how you're feeling" she said sitting next to him eating a bowl of grapes.

"I'm good—just tired" he said as she fed him a grape.

"Do you want to sleep?" She asked before popping a grape in her mouth.

"Mhm" he hummed laying back.

She sat her bowl down and pulled the blanket over top of them before laying on his chest and rubbing his ear.

——————

"You are like papa!" Cassandra yelled before cracking up.

"Cassandra" Bryson said slightly irritated. To be fair he had just woke up ten minutes ago and she's yelling.

"It's from stranger things" she said before looking in his fridge.

"You have no food in here—only protein bars, water bottles and grapes." She said looking at him.

"I can order somethin' if you hungry" he muttered putting his head down.

"No—I have an idea though" she said with a smile.

"What"

"We should have a challenge where we both take one of those honey packets and we have to see who lasts the longest without doing anything" she said.

"How you know what that is?" He asked looking at her.

"I know things" she chuckled before responding, "so can we do it?"

'Fuck no' he thought before actually responding.

"Mhm"

"Okay—actually you should order something"

"Come hea'" he mumbled making her legs automatically move toward him.

Once she stood In between his legs, he wrapped his arms around her waist and started rubbing her butt.

"Is that all you wanted to do?" She chuckled as he began jiggling them slightly.

"Gimme a kiss" he said lowly, making her lean down at pecking his lips.

"Stop playing" he said before grabbing her neck and pulling her closer. He began to move his lips slowly against hers before catching her bottom lip in between his teeth.
——————

"Do you want kids?" Cassandra asked Bryson before eating her chicken wings.

He shrugged, "never thought about it"

"Do you?" He asked.

"Mmmm no because child birth is scary as a mother hecker" she said making him laugh.

"Mother hecker?" He repeated making her nod.

"You would be a good dad though" she mentioned.

"Ion think so" he mumbled over the conversation. He didn't know exactly what a "good dad" was. He certainly didn't have one and he knew that but how do you know your a good father, he wondered.

"Sure you would, you've been very understanding and patient with me so imagine you with your ki-change the conversation" he cut her off making her frown. She had an idea on why he was being so sensitive on the topic of being a good father but he didn't have to be rude.

"You didn't have to be rude" she said softly.

"I wasn't" he said before continuing, "I just don't wanna talk about having kids"

"I get that but you were being rude by cutting me off"

"Okay I was but you gotta understand why I did it"

She sighed before responding, "yes I understand why"

"I'm sorry for getting defensive and being sensitive" she said.

He shook his head, "na, it's my fault that I cut you off—that was rude, I'm sorry mama" he said kissing her lips.

"Period are we couple goals or whattttttt" she said with a smile making him laugh.