APRIL 2024

04. APRIL 2024

hadijahrowland ✓
630 Posts 16.7M Followers 304 Following
Hadijah Jhnelle Rowland
🔗HJR.com

com

810,563 likeshadijahrowland Checking "Become a fashion designer" off my bucket list! My new collection @houseofhadi is 100% designed by me

810,563 likes
hadijahrowland Checking "Become a fashion designer" off my bucket list! My new collection @houseofhadi is 100% designed by me.

This collection was inspired BY strong women with style - made FOR strong women with style. Yes, YOU.

I hope y'all love it.

-House of Hadi 🪡🧵❤️
View all 22,689 comments
brie I'm so excited about your collection 💖

With just nine weeks left until her due date, Hadijah eagerly accompanied Joe to the prestigious WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, glowing in a beautiful maternity gown that accentuated her baby bump.

Though heavily pregnant, she was determined to support Joe as he gave a heartfelt induction speech for his long-time friend and mentor Paul Heyman.

Hadijah smiled and mingled with the other wrestlers and WWE executives in attendance, many of whom asked if she would be joining Joe at WrestleMania the next day.

"As much as I'd love to be there cheering Joe on in person, I don't think I can handle walking around a huge stadium this close to my due date," Hadijah replied with an understanding laugh, gently rubbing her bump.

She explained that she would still be rooting for Joe from the comfort of his luxury tour bus, where she could put her swollen feet up and snack on her latest pregnancy cravings surrounded by plush pillows and blankets.

Hadijah was a bit disappointed to miss out on the electrifying atmosphere of WrestleMania, but she knew Joe appreciated her being there to support him at the Hall of Fame ceremony.

She beamed with pride watching him honor his friend's legacy in front of their WWE family.

After the excitement of Wrestlemania, Joe was looking forward to finally having a relaxing vacation and taking some time off from his work schedule.