WILL YOU LEAVE ME?

Smut Warning

Chapter 32

Emma

I couldn't bear to see Ethan broken like this.  It melts my heart.  It seems like he has been suffering alone without me knowing it. 

He used to look tough and that.  But the man I am hugging right now.  The man my heart beat for.  He is no different from a big baby. 

"It's ok baby.  Please.  Stop.  I can't bear to see you like this,  all broken".  He continued to cry and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I forgive you cupcake.  Please.  Stop crying".  I cupped his jaw and pecked his lips.

Ethan dominated me and kissed me hard.  A toe-curling kind of kiss that took my breath away.  He sucked on my lower lip and nipped on it.  He devoured my mouth hungrily as if his life depended on it. 

Before I could process what was happening.  My clothes were already on the floor and Ethan's.

He positioned himself in between my thighs.  Not breaking eye contact with me.  He sucked on my left breast and squeezed on the right one. 

I missed this feeling.  I missed us.  My body is betraying me.  I couldn't say no to his touch.  I want him.  I want his touch.  He gave my other breast the same treatment and I was a moaning mess.

Ethan kissed my neck,  that part joining my neck to my shoulder.  He nipped and sucked. Leaving a hickey there.   "I love you sunshine".   He whispered into my ear as he bit my earlobe.  My body shuddered with wants.  I couldn't wait for him to be inside me.

"Fuck me". That was all I could say. For I could no longer wait.

"Patience my love.  You can't imagine what I've been through these past days without you.  I missed you.  I want to taste you first.  So,  I need you to spread out your legs for me". 

And like that,  I did as I was told.  He sat on his knees looking into my sex.  His eyes were dilated.  And it turned me on.

"My pussy". His finger patted my fold and I shuttered with need.  "So wet for me".  His finger dived into my sweet hole and I screamed with pleasure.  He added another finger and started pumping in and out.  Fucking me real fast.  My hands gripped the sheets as I could not hold control of the feeling. 

Ethan exchanged his fingers with his lip and fucked me real good.  I screamed out his name gripping his head as I moved my hip to fuck his face. 

I felt pressure building up in my stomach.  I was close.  So close and I know he felt it too.  He put more pressure on my clit.  "Come for me sunshine"  My legs started shaking and I was vibrating.  I came and Ethan licked every drop of juice that came out of me.  He licked me clean.  And while I was trying to steady my breath.  Without warning.  Ethan
Rammed his cock inside me. It made me jump. His hands steadied my hip as he waited for me to adjust to him.

"Baby you are mine.  Only mine". He groaned as he thrust into me. 

His thrusts were powerful.  Different from before.  He thrusts hard and brutal.  And his hips moved so fast that I almost lost my breath.  My moan was so loud and he was not giving me a break.

"Oh, Emma.  You don't know what you are doing to me".  He slowed down and his lips captured my lips.  He devoured my mouth sucking the life out of me.  "I love you.  And you are all mine". He moved out of me our bodies coated with sweat. 

He rammed into me with force and I cried out in pleasure.  "Baby,  will you leave me? ". He whispered the question against my lip.  While he thrusts into me. 

It felt so good and rough that I was beginning to get scared. 

"Answer me my love.  Will you leave me? ".  This time.  Ethan pulled up and hung my two legs over his shoulder.  Using his two hands to cup my ass cheeks as he rammed inside me.  This time without mercy.  Thrust thrust thrust thrust with so much speed. 

I cried out but he continued with long strokes hitting my g spot.  I could see a galaxy.  My eyes were closed.   "Open your eyes and look at me".  Thrusts.  He never stops.  At this time I could say I had come three times now but Ethan kept going. 

"Ethan,  I can't anymore.  Please stop".  I pleaded.  I am about to die.  Ethan is crazy.  A sex maniac. 

"Give me the answer I want to hear baby.  Will you ever leave me?   More powerful thrusts followed.  I can't do this anymore.  So I gave up.

"No,  never...  I will.. Never leave you my cupcake".  I laughed and he kissed me.  This time not harsh.  But a sweet passionate kiss. 

"I love you.  And I will always love and cherish you.  You belong to me and I belong to you, my love".  We both chuckled and he speedy up thrusting more into me.  My wall tightened I clenched around him.  He groaned loudly with three more powerful strokes,  he emptied his seed in me. 

We remained in that position for a few seconds before he parted from me and lay on his back panting.  We were both panting and it felt so good.  So good.  I could say. This is the best sex ever.  All thanks to my sex god of a husband.

Oh my God. 
How did we get here?
Love is a sweet thing.  It controls our hearts. 

How many of you guys are in love?  I am in love lol

Drop your comment and please click the like button.

Note
Introducing my new book to you. 
If you love Mafia romance story.  This book is for you. 

I want to share the book covers with you. 

The book is titled A STRONGHOLD (Taming the Billionaire)

Now published. You can check it out.