Character Flaws 22-32 out of 100 Character Flaws

Start from the beginning

3. 24. Hypocrisy
Hypocrisy is pretending to have virtues, moral beliefs, or principles that one does not possess.
Why this is interesting: Hypocrisy can unveil unexpected twists and character revelations, keeping readers engaged.
Examples:
Musa as adorable as she is majority of her speeches towards Riven are filled with hypocrisy toward Riven in the Winx Club Show from The Charmix Power episode in Season 2 all the way to the episode where she loses her voice in Season 6 her hypocritical verbal behavior never ceases.
In other words people simplify this flaw in one of two ways.
Musa says something but doesn't act on it.
The second way to put this is Helia's example of Hypocrisy where Helia says something then he acts in the opposite way.
Season 2 He's introduced as a Pacifist who doesn't like to fight people.
In Season 4 he gives this hypocritical line to Riven to recite. "No winning is about when you can rise from a defeat and plan Revenge with those who believe in You."
Yes, that's right Flora's boyfriend is also hypocritical so Musa's not alone with this flaw of hers amongst our main characters.
While this is an okay line in general it should not be coming Helia's mouth as the cartoon show already legit established him as a Pacifist, Skylights
Reverend Dimmesdale in "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. His hypocrisy adds layers of tension and moral complexity to the story.
Disney Zombies 2 thanks to Willa the Werewolf we can a window right into Zed one of the Zombies slip backs when she outright throws out that yes, "He's a hypocrite!"
She is able to expose under that surface façade with three words how intolerant he has actually been to not just them but Addison too.
And Zed admits in the song, "Flesh & Bone."
"'History changes, but we lost the pages we wrote
When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know
We came from the bottom,
And then became the problem.
Now everything's out of control."-

When he says "'Can't see the reflection you know.'" what he means is his reflection his being, being way too human like. And rejecting Addison's friendship with the werewolves when she didn't reject his people's friendship is a hypocritical act he did to her, Skylights.

I was really surprised that word was risked in a Disney movie as it is a harsh word and it's a very serious word as well.
But man well done Zombies 2 you've the best message in the best song of All three movies.
For the full Message behind the lyrics of Flesh and Bone check out my Song Analysis Book below it is the 2nd to Last Chapter currently that will change when I figure out which songs I want to add next to analyze.

Normaniforever4

Key questions: How does her hypocrisy manifest? What are the reasons behind her hypocritical behaviour? How does it affect her relationships and self-perception?