~Wasabi Warriors~

I do not own any of the characters except for Arabella.

~No POV~

The screen starts with the cafeteria doors open and comes out a brunette haired boy and he walked over the lunch line.

"How are you doing?  It's my first day.
What would you recommend?" Jack asked the lunch lady.

"Not this stuff. I don't know what half of it is." Marge said, as she point out the food that she was given. 

Arabella was walking the cafeteria with Kim and tossing an apple up and down, then accidentally drop the apple, but it was caught by a foot, and Jack put up the apple as Arabella look over to see a very cute boy.

"All right, that was almost cool. I'm Arabella and this is Kim." Arabella said to him.

"I'm Jack. I'm new." Jack responded.

"Yeah, we can tell." Kim said.

"You still have that new-guy smell. Um, can I have my apple back?" Arabella said as asked for her apple back.

"Oh, sorry.Well, maybe I'll see you around, Arabella." Jack said as he gives back Alana's apple back

"Oh you will." Arabella said, then whispered, "Handsome." As Arabella wave him goodbye then turn to her friend. "O M G, Kim, did you see how cute that guy was!" Arabella place a hand on her chest and sigh dreamily.

"By the way, you're sighing, I have to assume that you have a crush on him." Kim said as she had a smug smile on her face.

"Whaaaaattttt.... No." Arabella said lying to her teeth. While she looks away and walks away to their table.

"Mmnnm." Kim said then start walking with Arabella to their table.

Jack got his lunch and was looking around to sit. Then a dark skin boy called out.

"Hey, new kid." Eddie said and call him over to their table with his friends.

"Uh, what are you doing, Eddie? We save that seat for cheerleaders, Prom queens and supermodels." Jerry told.

" Well, I'm Jack." Jack said as he takes a seat at the table, "So how do you guys all know each other?"

"We're friends. We do karate together after school." Milton said to Jack.

"We don't just do karate, Milton. These fists are registered weapons. In fact, I've already gotten a few
calls about joining the Navy seals." Jerry said.

"Navy seals? You're afraid of baby seals." Eddie said in joking tone.

As a group of guys wearing karate gee and one of them hold meat balls and hit Milton in back of his head.

"Gah!" Milton gasped as he looks over at who throw the meatball.

As group laugh at Milton expression.

"That's awesome.That kid from the black dragon dojo just whaled you with..." Jerry says then a meatball was thrown at him at mid sentence, "Not cool, man. Not cool."

"Aren't you gonna do anything? Wait, I thought you guys knew karate." Jack said with a conflict expression.

"Yes, we do" Milton said as he stand up and but sat back down, "But they know it better."

"It's cool. I got this." Jack says as he stand up and push his chair up against the table and walk over.

"Why did we learn his name? Now I'm gonna miss him." Milton said as looks at Jack walks over the table where the meatbell was thrown at him.