V - Elections and Errors

A score of days or so since I had the kiss, it was time for elections in my area. 
The major contestants were two, with those being Taut, and of course, Ezeroam. 
Taut seemed impressive, but was no match for Ezeroam, who unconsciously diminished every voter of Taut by simply winning against him in the elections. 

Ezeroam was a charming good looking lad, whose age seemed to be around thirty five or forty. 
Many people knew he will be the president of theirs the second he showed up in their eyes. 

That is when Jozeriah popped up in my mind. I thought it was just a memory showing up, but then I noticed I was getting sleepy, and thus fainted on the couch. 
"Elijah!" screamed Jozeriah. "Why are you not answering me?" 
"Sorry," I said. "I was in the middle of watching the news report about the elections." 
"That's good. I need to tell you something about this Ezeroam person." 
"What is it?" 
"This president, Ezeroam, borrowed a life as well." 
"Oh, wow." 

I was speechless. I felt like it is good to know that the following president and I are not that different. 
"Whose life did he borrow?" I asked. 
"Just like you are Elijah, he is Adonijah." said Jozeriah. 
"Wait, was Adonijah not this king who coronated himself without the permission of God?" 
"Ah, that is correct. He might have not been listening to God in previous times. But, we educated him that God comes first. He is now going to listen to God the almighty before doing any of his actions." 
"Well, is there anything you want me to do about it? Or just to know anything else?" 
"Oh, thank you for reminding me. Ezeroam has a running partner - a vice president. His name is Matthews L. Benjamin." 
"Is he going to borrow a life as well?" 
"As matter of fact - yes, he is. He is going to borrow the life of Noah - the son of Lamech, the son of Methuselah." 

This conversation of ours may be concluded by the new president and his deputy are about to have a life similar to mine - a borrowed one. 
I was glad to hear our new leader and I are going to have some common traits about our lives. 
One might say that I would miss the days when I was the only "borrower" in the country, but I do not believe it will be true. I certainly do not hope so! 

I was walking down the road, and suddenly, I encountered a familiar face. 
It was no other than Gal Magyar. 
"Oh, hey Gal! How are you doing?" I said. Well, tried to say. I stuttered trying to say the whole sentence. 
That is odd, especially because I barely stuttered my whole life. Why am I stuttering now? 
Well, the answer for such a question is obvious. It is all because of Gal Magyar, who I believe to have developed feelings for. 

"Are you okay?" asked Gal, watching me try my best to communicate with her and fail in every aspect of the art of talking. 
"Yeah, I am fine. Sorry you had to see that." I nervously said. 
We were in this awkward situation of not being able to find a topic to talk about for half a minute or so.
As we were walking down the road together, she asked me: "The presidential elections are concluded. This new president - Ezeroam - was elected to be president. What do you think of him?" 
"He seems like a nice guy so far, I wish him best of luck." I said. I also added: "It is not like the entire nation's fate is in hands or something." as a sentence to laugh at. 
Gal giggled, and smiled her wonderful smile. "Stop making me laugh this much!" Gal said. Although, she finally caved in to the joking and cracked some jokes herself, and we arranged a date in 12 post meridiem tomorrow. It was nice walk in the road!
We both entered our corresponding homes. I went in a little after Gal entered to make sure she enters safely. It is not like she needs it or anything, but it seemed like the right thing to do. 
Would you look at the time, it was eleven post meridiem! Would you look at the time, for it is time to sleep. 

I tried to sleep, but kept on hearing voices and whispers of my name. 
It was not any other than Jozeriah. He appeared in my room, and held the following conversation with me: 
"Elijah, get up!" 
"Are you kidding? It is 2 post meridiem! I better sleep!" 
"Elijah, we made a mistake." 
"What? What do you mean a mistake?" 
"Remember that deputy of Ezeroam's, Matthews L. Benjamin?" 
"Of course I do, why?" 
"We got the wrong life into his body." 

I might have been tired then, but I immediately got up after hearing what Jozeriah said. 
"Is there anything I can do about it?" I asked. 
"There are some things you can do, but they are not about this. At least, not completely about this situation. Please, from now, call me Jozerijah." 
"Jozerijah? Alright. Why though? What happened?" 
"The person writing this book made an error." 
"Average Proton Star. What a Nimrod!" 
That concluded the conversation of mine I had with Jozeriah. I mean, Jozerijah. 
I became a little shocked after seeing how mocking a person calmed us down. 
I went back to sleep after this discussion. 

The morning after that long day, I woke up in 9 ante meridiem. 
It was a usual day, until an hour later - 10 ante meridiem. That is when Jozerijah came back to discuss about Matthews Benjamin with me again. 
"Oh, hey there, Jozerijah. Any news about Matthews Benjamin?" I asked. 
"Well, we somehow managed to get the wrong life borrowed into him, as you already know. We need you to keep it a secret. Otherwise, the entire philosophy and ideas of modern religion would implode and thus anarchy will show up knocking on the door - the door that belongs to most of the Earth as we know it." said Jozerijah. 
"Oh, that would be an extreme task. Are you sure that is the case?" I was about to say, but then I noticed it was almost 11 ante meridiem - one hour before my date with Gal. I had to tell Jozerijah to stop, or else not only we would both stress each other out, but I would be late for my date as well! So, I decided to say the following: 

"Oh, wow. That is an unusual task. I better go." 
"What is so important you have to go, Mr. Deutscher?" asked Jozerijah. 
I did not know how to inform him, if I should have informed him. He never referred to me as Mr. Deutscher, and now that he did, it took me a second to understand it was me he was referring to. 
"Oh... I, uh..." I stuttered. 
"It is that girl, is it not?" asked Jozerijah. 
"Girl? What girl?" 
"That girl you keep on seeing. Come on, do not try to hide it from me. I can see everything about you." 
"Alright, fine. Yes, it is that girl. We have a date arranged for 12 post meridiem which is-" 
I stopped talking to look at the time. The time was 11:23 ante meridiem, around 35 minutes before my date with Gal Magyar. 

"She seems like a lovely girl." said Jozerijah. "I do not want you to be late or anything, so I will let you go. At least, only when you promise me two things." 
"Alright, I will. What are those things anyway?" 
"One, you shall not tell about Matthews Benjamin to anybody. Two, you arrange a meeting between you, your date, and I. I have a surprise for you two." 
"Understood. See you later, Jozerijah." 
"Goodbye, Elijah." 

I prepared myself and got ready for my date with Gal. The downside of this date was my parents did not know about it until fifteen minutes before the date should have commenced, around the ideal time to start going to the date's location. 
I went outside to the Magyar residence. I knocked on their door, and fortunately it was Gal who showed up and opened the door. I brought flowers with me, to express my love for her. It turns out she is the perfect match for me, for she brought a watering can. 

We arrived at a restaurant. Isaac's italiano, to be precise. This restaurant served pizzas, pastas and such. It also had some music playing. 
The waiter took our orders. We ordered separate pasta meals, with some pizza for us both. 
I ate some of my meal, until Gal told me to stop and listen to the music. 
It was no other than my favorite song - "I'm Still Standing" by Elton John. After the song started playing, she asked: "That is my favorite song! Do you like it?" 
"Like it?" I asked. "I love it!" 

I thought of how the Lord works in mysterious ways, and then remembered the angel I recently talked with. 
"Gal, I must introduce you to a friend of mine." I said. 
"Sure thing, Elijah. Who is it?" Gal asked. 
"His name is Jozeriah."