❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 8

"hmm~ mushy~"

Ishan scrunched his nose, opening his eyes , he felt a touch.

The boy stayed over  in Shubman's place the day before, as Shubman's mother, who is very much fond of Ishan, won't let the boy go home without feeding him dinner.

Ishan's face turned red when he noticed, it was Shubman who just squeezed, his ass.

"Tharki sala! Uth!" Ishan punched his head, waking the boy immediately from his slumber.

"Kya yaar! Mast sapna-" shubman half lided eyes widened as he quickly took his hand back.
"Oh shit I am sorry!"
Still he earned another slap on his head.

"Pervert!" Ishan didn't waste a second to run to the bathroom, well with cherry cheeks obviously.

.

.

.

Tilak took a bite of the sandwich, raising his eyebrows.

"Well I always joke about it but aren't they actually acting like newly married couple today?" He said, eyes focusing on a grumpy Ishan, feeding a shubman who was smiling widely with red cheeks.

Brevis chuckled in response, "They might as well just date, well if they aren't already"

Tilak laughed, "right, only if one of them were a girl!"

"Why? Why one of them has to be a girl?"

"I- that's not how this wo-"

"Oh god, don't tell me you are homophobic Ti ! " Brevis gave one offended look to Tilak.

"Whats that now!" Tilak asked, being all confused.

Brevis shied , "Tilak, ever heard of gays?"

Tilak shook his head, with a pout.

"Jesus christ!" Brevis face palmed.

"Hey! Don't always make fun of me, tell me naa what it means!" Tilak complained, tugging the loose sleeve of dewald's uniform.

"Tilak seriously - ugh fine. It's when boys are romantically attracted to boys, they are called gays. kinda simple" Dewald coughed, trying to get away from there.

Tilak's eyes widened, his mouth opened agap upon hearing the new information.
Oh yes, he had heard  a similar cases before, but in a very rude and silent way. As if that's a crime! Bad people do that!

Hold up, why does it feel right to me?!
Tilak's sandwich dropped from his hand, back in his lunchbox.

But Tilak knows his friends, they can never do something sinful...

Tilak looked at his side to see Dewald left already to fill his water bottle.

"Db!" Tilak ran to the boy leaving his half eaten sandwich behind.

"So you are saying boys can also date? I mean, love affair kind of things!" Tilak asked, curiousity was killing him.

"Yes of course, love is love, the genders doesn't matter" Dewald shrugged while he finished filling up his water bottle.

"S-so like you mean , boys can do everything to their male partners, like couples do?"

"Yes Ti"

So Tilak, within a flash of light leaned in to place a peck on Dewald's lips.

Dewald stilled for a minute, trying to process what the heck just happened.

"They can do this too?" Tilak asked, his eyes shining at him as his cheeks flushed slightly.

Dewald widened his eyes, red hues all over him.

Now what Tilak didn't expect was to earn a sudden slap on his face.

.

.

.

"Sala chipakna bandh kar!" Ishan complained, as Shubman was practically coming back to wherever ishan is going around the playground, to wrap his hand around his waist.

Shubman frawned , well it's not his fault that ishan is so soft, and he just can't keep his hands off him.

Ishan slapped his ass, before pushing him away, "Ab idhar khare ho ke batting karega kya!"

Shubman smirked, "that isn't a bad idea" he picked up the bat to  hit Ishan's ass gently.

Tilak observed them with frawn, "Oh that must be nice, but Mera wala to kuch zyada hi gussa ho gya" he thought.

He looked at his side to earn a glare from db, who was also observing them earlier.

Tilak quickly looked away and gulped in fear.

The two 17 year olds were sitting on the stairs of the way to the rooftop, their group's usual place to hang out.

A nervous Tilak hopefully extended his tiffin box towards his best friend.
"U-um, I baught the matar paneer! You like it right! You can have the whole box"

Dewald side eyed the food, he snatched the box away before turning his back towards the boy again.

Tilak whined, "hey, please listen"

"You idiot!" Dewald twisted his ear.

"Awwe" he winced in pain.

"You stupid! You dense dumb Dora!"

"That hurt!" Tilak whined, "but I am so sorry, please talk to me. I would never do that" Tilak said.

Dewald shied.

"Dimwit, next time take my consent before doing anything" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes yes yes, I will always listen to you! Wait- WHAT?"

"Nothing" Dewald looked away, he shifted away from the shocked boy.

Tilak cleared throat, his heart beating fast, eyes shining. He shifted closer to his best friend. He quickly took a look around, oh well most of the students are busy in their classes, and it's a place where usually students don't come.

He hestitently touched shoulder to shoulders, resulting both of them to have cherry cheeks.

"S-so um c-can I-" Tilak stuttered out.

"Idiot" Dewald grabbed his tie, pulling him into a sweet peck.

Tilak had the widest eyes, but his heart did a couple of twerks for sure.

-----------------------------------------------------🦋

Tilak and db are so cute🥺💕 so I wanted to write their pov a bit