❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 7

Shubman's room was dimly lit, the soft glow of the TV illuminating the space as they huddled together on the bed, controllers in hand. The sounds of gunfire and explosions filled the room as they battled through their virtual world.

"Ha! Take that!" Shubman exclaimed, celebrating a victorious move in the game.

Ishan chuckled, "You got lucky that time, fucker"

Well yuh, after a lot of thinking , their date eventually ended up in Shubman's house after school, playing the new video game. Shubman prepared the snacks ready, they sat in the cozy atmosphere. Ishan didn't like the idea of going out and Shubman's mind couldn't think of anything else.

"Shubii! It's unfair! I don't wanna play!" Ishan threw the controller away.
"Is that how you treat your boyfriend on your first date , hun?"

"Come on ish! You are the one who wanted to play! We could have gone out" shubman said, placing the controller away.

"And be suspicious? Thick head"
Ishan rolled his eyes.

"I am no- GIVE MY CHIPS BACK"

Well, Ishan ate the last few crumbs he had left, after snatching it away from Shubman's hold.

"Ruk tu!"

"S-shubi! S-slow down!"
Ishan squirm under shubman's hold.

Shubman smirked,
He continued to tickle the shorter male, they both giggling.

"Aaj nahi chorunga tujhe!"
Shubman pinned ishan's hand to the bed, which was trying push him away.

After a minute or so, shubman stopped, trying to catch up some breath.

Messy hair, rosy cheeks and long eyelashes was all shubman could suddenly focus on. The sweet honey dripped melody of Ishan's laugh, the smile wrinkles on the corner of his eyes, pretty pink lips and faint traces of young grown moustache.

Shubman got a quick flashback of when he first saw Ishan, walking in with the same smile plastered on his face. Shubman was sure his heartbeat took faster pace, just like before.
Shubman reached up to swat away the loose strand of Ishan's hair, the same he wanted to do when he first saw him near the school gate.

Ishan's laugh died down as soon as he felt the feathery touch near his cheek, making him look up at the male who had heart eyes on him. He realised they were undoubtedly close, too close. Ishan's breath stuttered, "H-hey... Move" he managed to say in tiny.

Well Shubman, leaned closer instead. He doesn't what took over him, or is it just a long time desire he kept concealed, and he couldn't bare to hide anymore.

Fuck it.

"Ish... You know what else boyfriends do?"

Ishan didn't dare to look up,goosebumps rose on his skin.

Shubman took the risk of tracing the corner of his soft lips, making the boy underneath almost shiver.

"Can I? please, Ishan"

Ishan finally looked up at the boy. He found some warmth, unusual sense of comfort. It was strange how Ishan didn't feel even a bit uncomfortable.

Maybe he could give in, for shubman only.

Ishan nodded.

There he felt a pair of lips on his own. Soft, mushy, lots of sweetness lingered with those confused pairs, but they got the hang of it soon, in their own unique way.
It was soft and gentle, a hesitant exploration of newfound territory.

Shubman held Ishan's hand, Ishan held Shubman's shoulder with his hand.

They both felt the butterflies rising upto his heart, adoration bursting out.

They were each other's first kiss.

When they pulled away, shubman knew he could never recover from the butterfly effect.

----------------------------------------------------🦋

Shubman kitna whipped hai Ishan ke liye dikh Gaya Bhai😭 man left his own team, of which he is the Captain to go scoop ishan in his arms. Dono alag hi nahi ho rahe the💀