❥︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 6

Shubman ran to the edge of school Play ground, all sweaty and tired from the recent practice session. He sat down beside Abhishek before snatching the water bottle away from his hand to chug the fluid down.

"Kya lagta hai? Captain ban jayega?"
Abhishek asked , leaning back with the support of his elbows.

"Abhi tak to wohi lag raha hai, abhi coach ki marzi" Shubman asked, throwing the empty bottle to his side.

"Oye! Milton ka hai fek maat!" Abhishek panicked, immediately picking the bottle up.

Shubman rolled his eyes, well his eyes now fixing at wicketkeeper, currently laughing with two of their teammates.

"Abhi? Did you ever go on a date?" Shubman asked, eyes still fixed on Ishan.

"Of course, Teri bhabi aise hi na bani hai" Abhishek said, smirking.

"Kya karta hai dates pe?" Shubman asked, finally looking at Abhishek this time.

"Well depends! We just hang out and-"
Abhishek stopped, blushing a bit.

"And?" Shubman asked curiously.

"Kiss" Abhishek whispered, leaning close to his ear.

Shubman gasped.
"You guys kissed without telling me???" Shubman yelled out.

"Dhere bol suaar!" Abhishek hit his shoulder.

"Sorry, but I mean bilkul lip to lip?" Shubman asked, this time in a low voice.

"Aur kya" Abhishek said, "by the way tujhe kyu janni hai? Bandi mili hai kya?" Abhishek wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are nahi yaar , bas Janna tha. Agar mil vi jaye  prepared to rehna chahiye"

"Sahi hai, be a gentleman in dates, like making them walk on your left , opening door, phul wagera lekar Jana  ladkiyon ko pasand hai wo"

Shubman nodded.
One question left tangled in his tongue,
"Aur ladko ko?"

Sara walked in the ground after awhile, waving at Abhishek. She sat beside Abhishek offering him her lunchbox.
Just like those typical teenage couples, they started to eat their lunch together.

Well Abhishek completely forgot Shubman's presence , being fed by his girlfriend.

Shubman like any other time, was about scrunch his nose in cringe but that's when Ishan came, sitting beside him. He took off his cap, taking heavy breaths.

Shubman side-eyed the couple beside them, holding hands and blushing.

Shubman held his hand, while the other was busy wiping his head with towel.
They both held hands, but it was way normal for them.

Shubman then side eyed the couple, Abhishek slowly and sneakily wrapping his one arm around sara, still being cautious about his surroundings.

Shubman looked at Ishan.

Then he hugged him.

"Aree hat na yaar, itni garmi hai upar se you are sweaty" Ishan complained, pushing the younger away.

Shubman kabhi har man ta nahi.

He jumped on the man again, this time making a strong grip around his waist.

"Then mere T-shirt hatage paseena chatega?" Shubman said smirking.

Ishan trying to  quickly looked away to avoid the smirk.
"Pagal wagal hai kya?"
Ishan replied laughing.

Well.

He did blush badly after that.

----------------------------------------------------🦋
Update after awhile✌️
Hope you liked it!
Do vote and comment.