Chapter 18

"I can help you..."

Her fragile body feelt a rush of adrenaline taking over and making her skin to pimples. Yn widened her glossy eyes while her petite body was getting shivers. She took a deep breath and diverted her soft gaze to the strange letter once again.

"On the table is a round shaped, purple jade...take and throw it on the floor."

Yn shifted her gaze again to the place where the letter was back than and saw a purple crystal. Her breath hitched and her small palms got sweaty.She wipe her palm on her dress while gulping her saliva.

So many questions were popping from her head but strangely yn try to move her lips but no words come outside. To make this to situation more bad a creepy wind blow past by her and faded the light on the candles making her pure soul to shiver more bad in the dark library.

She couldn't move and her eyes were shut close.It was like something was hypnotize and controlling her mind. Her pure soul doesn't know to tell apart the evil and the good in those moments.

"Don't be scared i promised that I will help you to get out of the castle. You need to know that your sister sent me here helping you to escape." A evil chuckle echoed and yn backwarded placing her arm at the chair.

"After throwing the crystal, a portal is going to open right in front of your feets ...Go... the portal can get you out of the castle... Just remember it can't get you to another dimension. Find your own way..."

On the room fell a deadly silence but not for to long. Out of nowhere evil spirts voices filled her ears and their shadows were like laughing and moving on the wall.

They jumped from the walls and leaned towards her. Their black smoky hands began to play with her hairs while they touched her face. Dark chuckles left from their invisible mouths. Their hands fall on her beautiful neck and they started tightening the grip making her breath heavy.

Yn couldn't move. Her eyes accidentally meet with a pair of red eyes. Her tears roll down her soft cheeks from the fear but she couldn't move an inch to wipe them away.

Out of nowhere, a harsh wind blew on the whole library and the letter with evil spirits, disappeared without leaving nothing behind but a horrible echo of laughing.

Yn flinch with the crystal remain on her hand. Her hand fall on her bruised neck caressing it while she tried to normalize her breath.Her hands were shaking very bad when she tried to lean on the bookshelfs for suport.

Her innocent soul was being tortured in a horrible way by the evils of hell and it wasn't the devil.

The door opened and yn turned her gaze to the maids, trying  to hide her tremble state.

"Your highness?" Violette come and leaned her palm at Yn's shoulder while her hand took hers.

"I-im very tired.I-i w-want to g-go to my room." Yn said while wetting her dry lips. She was shaking very bad but managed too not show it. Her trembled hand which had the jade carefully hides behind her dress.

"As you wish my queen." The maid said and they walked outside the library completely confused and unaware for what that pour soul face.

After coming in her room yn fall on her knees shocked. Her eyes filled with tears and she sat on the floor.