X. Issa Princess

AEMOND FELT LIKE FATE WAS IN HIS FAVOR.

He was in Storm's End and she was in Storm's End at the same exact time.

He could not have planned it better himself.

She practically just came straight to him.

Aerea felt like she was having a panic attack, she wanted to turn and run, but she took a deep breath. 

Sunset was not pleased.

She kept growling and screeching at Aemond flapping her wings at him.

Aemond was just amused by this as that dragon is not strong enough to defend herself against anyone, none the less Vhagar, but he knew what it was like to grow up dragonless. If he had the chance to have Vhagar from an egg... He would've taken it.

So no, he's not going to kill her dragon.

"Ah, issa Princess," he greets in Valyrian My Princess, "how I've missed you."

Aerea kept glancing at him, panic still rushing through her like lava, she then remembered her heroine, Aunt, and Queen; Rhaenyra, and held her head up high looking back at Lord Borros.

"Lord Borros, may we speak in private?" Aerea asked politely.

Lord Borros rolls his eyes, "we speak here, I still haven't made my decision, you two are both involved."

Aemond nods smirking.

Aerea nods hesitantly not wanting to disrespect the Lord.

"So... Two envoys stand before me," he jokes, "a Black," he gestures at her, "and a Green," and to Aemond, "both Targaryen. Is that not ironic or what? The most powerful House divided," he laughs loudly as if it was the right thing to be saying in front of two Targaryens.

But neither Targaryen reacted disrespectfully for duty's sake.

Once Lord Borros was done laughing he got to business, "what's your message, Princess?"

Aerea went to speak when the doors of the hall open once again!

They all look over as Lucerys walks through those doors in some haste escorted by guards.

"Luke?" Aerea asked fearful for him.

Aemond's eye narrows as he remembers the eye and this is just getting better and better. Now he can take two things he desires.

"Prince Lucerys Velaryon, son of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen," they announced to them.

"Queen," they both say at the same time.

"Queen Rhaenyra, First of Her Name, Her Grace, The Rightful Queen," Aerea speaks confidently on Rhaenyra.

Luke smiles at her in awe of her loyalty to his mother.

Aemond smirks wider thinking to himself.

Sunset screeches at Luke as a hello.

Borros raises his hands as he sits down, "more visitors," he comments, "I assume you come with the same message, pup?"

Luke nods, "yes, My Lord, and to escort my betrothed."

Aerea smiles at him, "except your betrothed had this handled," she tried to tell him.

"Really?" Luke asked before glancing at Aemond and his intense gaze, "handled?"

"I-"

"Enough," Borros got irritated quickly, "what is the message?"

Aerea pulls out the scroll written by the Queen, she could have handed it over but instead, she walks straight to him, her dragon screeching on her shoulder, and gives him the scroll in person.