While walking, I observed around me a little. The deck was open, there weren't many pirates but yeah a little and they were staring at me as if they've seen a ghost. I wonder if I look that bad.

Yeosang entered a door which I assume is the medical room with the scent which came out. And yes I was right. It was beautiful. Creamy woody walls with two white beds and a small table between them. On the left, there was a work table with herbs and a lot of bowls with differents coloured liquids. On the right there was one more door which I think must be a washroom. And on the wall in front of the door was a single window. I could see the sea through it. It was beautiful. There were few books on the table near the door too. This is surely a dream room for a doctor. It smells soo good, not like the hospitals back on earth but like a rosey fragrance. I loved it.

Yeosang motioned me to sit on one of the beds and took the cloth on my shoulder off carefully after asking me for permission.
Aww that was sweet.

Inspecting it he said, "The bullet hasn't gone too deep, but staying in for few hours, it had turned a little bad. I need to take it out and clean the wound. Which might hurt a little. And after that you have to drink my self made medicine for healing faster. Is that okay?" He finished.

Oh, it was more than okay. To be treated by the angel himself but he doesn't need to know that or he'll think I'm a weirdo.

"Yes, it is." I said "I could heal it myself after you taking the bullet out though. But I'm too tired after getting chocked by that giant."

He laughed at my statement. And continued with his work.

It wasn't that painful. The only painful part was the alcohol hitting the wound. I hissed at that. Ouch, now that's embarassing.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll be a little more gentler." He said while focusing even more.

Awwwwwwwwwww. I don't deserve him.

"And done." He said wrapping my wound up. He went near his work table and took a bowl with purple liquid in it. "Here, drink it. You'll feel better."

That's not what I think though. It looked pretty much disgusting to me. It was purple with few green things in it. Not anything like my grandmother's magical liquids.

I stared at it carefully and brought it closer to my nose. It didn't had any fragrance so it was even harder to guess what this thing was.

"Don't worry. It's not poison." Yeosang spoke chuckling a little.

Well. I guess.

But wait. I have to clean my face first. It still had blood on it and my hands too. Hadn't Yeosang noticed it or what?

"I have to wash my face and hands first " I informed.

"Oh yeah right. I forgot. Stupid me. " He said shaking his head a little.

Cute.

"You can use the washroom right there."He said pointing at the door.

"Okay." I stood from the bed and made my way there. Opening the door I saw that the room wasn't too big or decorated. It was simple yet clean. I made my way infront of the mirror and damn.

I look like I just survived an apocalypse. I looked destroyed. Now I understand why those pirates were staring at me like that. There was dry blood all over my face and hands. A little on my hair and my gorgeous clothes too. Oh noooo. I need to take a bath. But first I'll just wash my face and hands. And than drink that purple poison and than I'll ask Yeosang if I could bath somewhere.

Quickly doing my stuff, I went out of the room.

Yeosang noticed and smiled sweetly at me, again motioning me to drink the medicine.

Picking it from the table I started drinking it slowly, just a small sip. Oh it wasn't that bad. Infact, it was pretty good. Just kidding, it was disgusting. It tasted like green tea but like a little less fresher and also tasted a little purple and bitter. You know what I mean right. It's not like I had ever tasted purple colour but yeh.

I finished it in 3 big gulps while scrunching my nose at the awful taste and placed it back down with a sigh. I saw Yeosang reading something from a book. He looked so focused and calm. I didn't wanted to disturb him but I was a little curious about something so that's just what I did.

"Mingi said the captain wouldn't like this. I understand that he must be tired after raiding a ship and now having a stowaway. That would be exhausting for me to. Do you think he'll just feed me to the sharks or drop me at any nearby island? " I asked carefully.

Yeosang looked back at me and than at the empty bowl. He sighed and made his way near the opposite bed.
"He won't hurt you. I'll make sure of it and yes he must be tired right now but he is still awake and dealing with that women of your ship. So if he's not asleep that means he's not tired enough. Hence, he can handle a stowaway. Don't worry about him." He replied.

What?

"Women? " I asked confused a little now.

He stared at me in confusion. "You don't know the reason we attacked your ship? "

"No?? "

Was I supposed to know why pirates raided a ship. Ofcourse, for some goods or gold.

"Everyone on your ship knew the reason, that's why they were fighting against us so hard otherwise they would've just given up and done what we asked them to. You really don't know?? " He asked still confused.

"No, I don't. The adults of my ship never told me the real reason."I replied with an excuse.

"Hm. Well than that's for the captain to tell you." He said dismissingly.

For Hongjoong?