Prologue

Nikhil couldn't take his eyes off Sanjana. They are here to attend the wedding reception of their college mate.

" I'll be waiting near the parking." Nikhil texted her as he made his way towards the parking.

Sanjana blushed as she excused herself from her friends and followed him amidst their teasing.

" I'm unable to control myself.." Nikhil placed his lips on hers , his hands held her waist tightly .

Sanjana didn't expect it from him , Before she could react , they heard footsteps and Nikhil separated from her.

Sanjana's widened eyes didn't affect him. She felt a piercing gaze, when she lifted her head she saw a man who walked away with disgust on his face.

Sanjana felt disgusted and exposed. She glared at Nikhil and left the place.

*********************************

" Nikhilllll..." Sanjana entered his flat with the gifts she bought for him .

Nikhil didn't expect Sanjana here , Sanjana's eyes fell on her who stood besides Nikhil like she owned him.

" Hi Sanjana.." Nikhil greeted her awkwardly.

Sanjana felt immense pain in her heart as her eyes fell on the photo frame hanging on the wall.

She swallowed her lump as she eyed the nuptial chain around her neck.

She felt like standing on the fire , as NIKHIL'S WIFE glared at her with hate.

She expected Nikhil to say something, how could he cheat on her?

Nikhil's mother who just came from shopping didn't expect her.

" Are you mad Nikhil? Are you still in contact with this homewrecker ?" His mom's words shattered her.

She just ran away from there and took fast breaths as she reached downstairs.

Never in her life she faced these kinds of situation, she felt betrayed , exposed , ashamed and what not.

********************************

" Your wish dad . " Sanjana muttered without any emotions.

" He's here.. Welcome Indrajith.."
She could hear her father.

She lifted her head and her eyes widened, even he didn't expect her here.

He didn't expect the girl kissing someone few months back to be ready for marriage with him.

Sanjana couldn't be there, she knew the expression in his face .

It's pure disgust.

Her phone rang , it's NIKHIL.

Why is Nikhil calling her now?
Will she pursue him or marry Indrajith?

......................................................

Hai cuties , hope you like it..Do support this story by clicking on the star button and by your precious comments..

Share it with your friends and do follow me for more updates..

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love ,
             Magizhini.