Davenport houses the Mystic Crimson Pack, which is under the leadership of the Ellsworth family, renowned as one of the wealthiest and most influential families in existence. Derricks's parents, Charles and Lady Luna Rachel, reside in an enormous mansion that surpasses any I have ever laid eyes on, and that includes the internet. Davenport boasts a population of over 45,000 individuals, encompassing both citizens and Mutts. It's hard to grasp the idea that there is life elsewhere and I am excited to find it when I leave.

The Mystic Crimson Pack is structured according to Ranks, with each rank serving as a defining factor of one's identity. Your Rank determines various aspects of your life such as your responsibilities, relationships, compensation, and more. Apart from the Alpha position, there are Five Ranks in total: Beta, Echo, Delta's, Charx, and Mutts. Among these, Mutts hold the most prominent position within the community compared to other ranks.

Let's see: The Common People are divided into five groups:

1.) Beta's - there are many Beta's, it's a bloodline. They are considered second-acting Alpha. Like the Mayor, Doctors, lawyers, and other similar positions.

2.) Echos - the second in command. Falling right under Beta's, they are the middle-class population. They are usually the officers, firemen, and teachers.

3.) Deltas - they well are normal pack members. Although they can command orders, they are almost equal to those of the Charx rank, but they hold a higher authority. Many Delta's are Store workers and owners.

4.) Charx- the bottom feeders of society. Working for their position.

5.) Mutts- my ranking. Homeless, unwanted; lucky to have a job, lucky to be a part of this pack.

I could provide a detailed explanation of how the ranking system operates, but honestly, who cares? In less than a week, I will be leaving and I have no interest in receiving a history lesson on this nonsense. I am on the verge of becoming a free woman! I plan to live with Chloe in New York, attend college to become a child advocate and build a life for myself. I shouldn't spend my last days here thinking about this ruined pack.

I won't rely on anyone from the Davenport pack anymore. Although I will undoubtedly miss Franny and Kayla... and maybe even Cole, they will manage without me. Kayla may now be considered a Mutt since she is orphaned, but she is working towards becoming an Officer which means she needs to be a Beta and will achieve that in five years. Cole, on the other hand, is an Echo who has yet to meet his mate, but he rarely ventures out of the East side. When he does, he will find his other half. They will both be valuable assets to the Crimson Pack. I just wish people would worry less about their ranks and focus more on what truly matters: the unity of our entire community. How can we possibly be prepared for another war if everyone is preoccupied with their social status?

My longing for my parents, who were both Betas before the War of Warren, is profound. My father, a prominent General, tragically lost his life on the front lines, leaving my mother and me to be classified as Mutts. Sadly, a few months later, my mother passed away due to the immense grief she carried. At the age of 9, I found solace in joining Franny and the rest of the orphans, where I began a new chapter of my life.

In Davenport, there are numerous schools, with the quality of education decreasing farther away from the Ellsworth Mansion. I am a student at Holloway High School, which may not be top-tier but certainly isn't the lowest in quality. The distance from the Orphanage and school is merely seven miles. Although the journey is lengthy, it offers tranquility. Only the affluent Betas, also known as the top class, in Davenport, possess vehicles. The rest of the population reaches their destinations either by walking barefoot or on all fours, skateboards and bicycles are very popular.