I took the packet and started to walk, while he followed me.

I went to the balcony and gave him a big smile. He returned the smile and turned to leave.

I relaxed for a while and made dinner for both of us. Soon Tara came and we both ate in silence. She is looking me with heartbroken eyes but no....I am a bitch.

It isn't like I want to break my sister's heart by not talking to her. I am afraid if I actually talk to her, I might hurt her with my words. But soon , I will. She is my little baby afterall.

Just when I was about to sleep, I remembered I got some little treat and went to the fridge. As soon as I opened the packet, I saw a note.

" Just when I realised watching you enjoying your food is my second favourite thing to do."

I blushed hard for this.

I fell to my pillow and quickly took out my phone to message him and I just realised this is my first ever to message him.

'And what's your first favourite thing to do ?'

I got a reply within seconds, 'Making you blush.'

Dear lord...Another message popped out, 'just like you are right now'.

Ofcourse...

After being a complete blushing mess, I decided to reply him, 'Have a good night, Sir'.

'And have sweet dreams about us ? I will darling. I hope you will too 😉'

Ok now stoppp...

I didn't reply and went to sleep probably still blushing.

Vikram's pov :

She is slowly adding her scent to every part of my life. Just like her lip balms and hair bands she forgets in my car. Her cologne she leaves behind in my car everyday.

This girl has occupied every part of my brain. After our first ever chat online, I went to Maa and she just kept on saying Mahima will be her Bahu very soon.

At this point I know she is feeling loved because of me. But I don't know what she was actually feeling. I will give her time. It isn't like I am 40 or 50.

Then I started to think of a place to take her tomorrow and didn't know when did I slept.

The next day, I saw her in a super chic yellow summer gown that almost ended up just above her ankles,getting out a taxi ??

How can I not think about it soon ??

She's coming by taxi.

I'll pick her up from tomorrow.

I quickly took out my phone and messaged her.

'What's today ?'

Within seconds I got a reply,
'Hmm..?? What's today ? 🤔'

'u r looking extra pretty '

'Really ?? Thank you and me and Rosh are going out to chill for some time'.

'What about me..??🥹🥹'

'Ayyo....I haven't thought about u'

'🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹'

'Omg....i didn't know u would go like this. Jk... we'll go out after 'our' time '

'Thats like my girl....😌'

She just liked that message.

As that time arrived after few hours, I felt her following me to the car.

After we both settled in the car, she asked, " Where ?"

"Since madam ji got very less time for me, I figured something."

She chuckled.

She turned on the music and began to dance like a complete maniac. I've never seen her so carefree and happy.

We went to the same park of before yesterday.

And she was an absolute kid today. She got along a few kids who were playing and I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures of her. Noticing I'm clicking her photos, she gave me even goofy poses and laughed like little child. After bidding them bye, she came and sat next to me. We just sat silently on a bench.

I looked at her only to find her deeply thinking something.

She suddenly started to speak,

" I don't know what I am feeling right now. I don't have a control on my any emotion. I don't even know what I feel for you, but it's really good. Whatever it is. It's making me happy. It's making me feel loved and cared for. "

Her eyes glistened a little. Oh..she is so emotional for this world. But it's fine, I'll always keep her like this. Like herself.

She wrapped her hand around my arm and kept her head on my shoulder.

And this......feels so good.

She was looking at the sky while I looked at her.

After maybe half an hour, I dropped her home.