Mayra's POV

I am Mayra Khurana.

I am 21 years old. I am a student currently and working part time in an event managing company. I was an intern in the company but they liked my work and I needed money too so I just joined the company.

I am not at all happy with my life but I'll not say that I am sad with it too. I just don't have interest in showing off like other people do. I just hate these kind of people.

And to talk about my family, I think that God thinks of me to be so strong that he didn't even left a single member of my family. Yes, they all are dead.

When I was 5 years old I lost my one and only sister. She was trying to save me from a vehicle coming towards me with high speed but was unable to save herself.

Talking about my parents, they used to fight daily and one day my father accidently pushed my mother from the balcony of their room and she was hospitalized.

He started to drink too much in regret and died out of cancer. My mother, suffering from serious injuries. As she was unable recover, she died within the same year too.

I was only 9 years old, not even knew that how to face this two faced world.

My father's friend, my uncle, then took care of me. He always look after me as his own kid. He used to say to his children that I was his own child and they were adopted. For me, he is really a divine. He has a son and a daughter. He is Mr. Devank Rathore.

I was taken to his house and grew up there. I thought of giving one more chance to life but life is not easy for me. When I was in secondary school, someone important again left me. Then I insisted and shifted to the hostel. I am still in touch with my uncle and his daughter.

My mom used to love my dad a lot and she tolerated everything. And that was the reason she died. My dad started to drink out of regret because he loved my mom too and died. My sister died because she loved me.

LOVE.

It was the reason I lost my everything. I hate this term so much and even if I die without loving anyone, I will have no regret. The only things that I can love in this whole are loneliness and peace.

---

Wait for next update.

Don't forget to vote.😊