✨Chapter:29✨

Começar do início

He started coming near her.

"Aa-p." She shuttered when he came near her.

"Ji mai." He smirked.
(Yes me.)

"You wait I will bring Clothes for you." Surbhi said and was about to escape but he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer than placed his hands on her waist.

"Abhi toh aaya hu mai biwi, itni jldi na jao." He teased her.
(I just came wifey don't go this soon.)

She closed her eyes.

"Choriye mujhe. Jake kapde pehaniye." She said.
(Leave me. And go wear your clothes)

"First open your eyes." He said while controlling his laugh.

"Apka pata nhi but mujhe saram aati hai." She said still not opening her eyes.
(I don't know about you but I am too ashamed.)

"Kaisi saram?" He asked.

"Che.. Kaise insaan hai aap. Saram nhi aati bina kapdo ke ghumte." She said.
(Aren't you ashamed of moving here and there without clothes.)

"No." He replied.

Suddenly Ekansh's phone rang. He let go of her. Without wasting any time she ran towards the bathroom.

Ekansh picked up the call.

"What Arjun?" He said in a irritated tone.

"Dost dost na raha. Biwi ke aate he badal gya." Arjun said from the other side.
(No more friendship. You changed after your marriage.)

"Shut up." Ekansh said.

"Ok ok. Now listen I have send you a file please go through it. It's important." Arjun said.

"Ohk." Ekansh replied and hang up the call.
.
.
.
After 20 minutes Surbhi came out wearing this

Ekansh was working on his laptop. But after hearing some jingling sound he shifted his focus toward it source.

And it was none other than his wife who is moving towards the vanity table.

He was watching all her moments. She first applied a moisturizer and then a lipstick and was about to apply Vermillion.

"Wait." He said.

She looked at his direction. He came toward her and took the Vermillion box from her hands.

He applied the Vermillion on her head. She closed her eyes due to this anticipation.

"I will apply Vermillion everyday. Am I clear?" He said.

She was very shocked by his behaviour. "Not only today but he is acting different from tomorrow. First he accepted this marriage this easily and now acting a typical husband. I don't know how to feel about this." She thought.

"Ji." She said.

"You go downstairs. I am coming after sometime." He said and went back to his place.

She nodded and went downstairs.
.
.
.
"Good morning babes." Disha shouted after seeing Surbhi coming downstairs.

"Good morning Dishu." Surbhi said with a smile.

"You are looking very beautiful." Disha said.

"I totally agree." Rajveer said.

"Humare ghar ki lakshmi." Dada ji said.
(Our Lakshmi).

"Meri sundar bahu. Hayee kisi ki nazar na lage." Minakshi said and apply a black mark behind her ears.
(My pretty daughter in law)

Surbhi then went to take blessings from Minakshi Rajveer and Dada ji.

"So what are you both making today?" Rajveer said.

"Both?" Surbhi asked.

"Yes you and Ekansh. After all he is also married to you not only you are married to him." Minakshi said.

"Let him come. Then you both can go and prepare breakfast for us." Dada ji said.

"Haha.You know Surbhi once Ekansh bhai went to cook and trust he burned the whole kitchen." Disha said while laughing.

"He can't even cut vegetables properly." Disha said and everyone laughed.

"Really Ekansh sir can't even cut vegetables?" Surbhi said while laughing.

"I definitely can wifey. They all are just spreading rumors about me." Ekansh said while coming downstairs.

"Let me show you how efficiently I cut vegetables." Ekansh said and went toward the kitchen. Surbhi too went behind him.

"Is he our Ekansh?" Dada ji said.

"I don't believe." Disha said.

"He can't be." Rajveer said.

"Maybe he hit his head somewhere.". Minakshi said.

Everyone was shocked after seeing Ekansh's strange behavior. They didn't expect him to accept this marriage this soon.

"I think he is in his Lover era." Disha spoke.

"What?" Minakshi said.

"Oh that's an album by Taylor Swift. Surbhi told me about this." Disha said.
.
.
.
So how's the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤.

See ya soon~🤹‍♀️🤍