one

Emma's pov
I was grabbing my usual stuff, not much since it was the end of the summer break. I was just getting ready to go to the bookstore when I saw a new cafe, I know it's early for an alcoholic drink but a coffee won't be worse. I was going inside when I bumped into a woman, I think she was at the end of  her twenties beginning her thirties. "Sorry, I'm a bit clumsy" I say awkward with a shy smile "it's okay, don't get too worried about it." She says I smile and walk to the waitress asking for a coffee with caramel liquid in it, because that's sooo fucking good, I normally drink thea or something like that, but it's early and I'm definitely not a morning person.
I remember that when I was a kid, I always got the coffee cream for my parents cappuccino, I found it nice because it was fluffy or something. I mean I was nine and I loved everything that adults were doing, I changed that mindset when I was eleven or almost eleven I don't really remember my exact age, but it was something horrible. I have gotten therapy for that, but it didn't help much, I get nightmares when I'm stressed and I shake a lot if I get stressed. I guess that is the effect of triggers.

*
"I already thought too much, FUCK I need to get my books right now before the summer break ends." I say to myself while everyone stares at me for the big fuck I said, but I really meant it. I move from my place and I go outside, I have the happy place to live so I can walk towards the University, I forgot to introduce myself btw so here we go.
I'm Emma a student at the university of Oxford, I'm a senior what makes me 18, I really like to go to the university, but there is one subject I hate and it is maths I don't get them and the teacher is fired for smoking in the building, I think the principal overreacted with that, but hey it aren't my rules! They didn't got someone to replace her btw, maybe that changed in the summer break, we will see it over two more days I guess, because I begin with math for almost a whole day what is exhausting.

Isabel's pov
I was going in the coffee shop drinking coffee, what I normally do. I moved from new York to London because of this fucking job, why I did it I don't know, I think I blame faith for that, I walk towards the door to get out when a woman around eighteen bumped right into me 'for his sake can't she watch out!' thinks that to herself, I hear her sorry so I say "don't worry too much already." With a smile of course.

When I walk out of the coffee shop she got me thinking 'she could be my student' 'what if she is?' 'she is beautiful I must say.'
Okay okay what the fuck I can't think of her like that.
I bought a house near the university, maybe a ten minute walk, I hate to walk so I will drive it anyway, for god sake. I'm going to walk towards the university because they can get their books if they want to get them, for the upcoming year.

*
Emma's pov
I was walking towards the university with a huge bag, because hey! We will get a lot of books, ughh I hate it already.
I was walking inside when I saw a familiar face, but I can't really put my finger on it. "Hey miss clumsy isn't it?"
I hear 'owh fuck' it think to myself, I can feel that my head is getting red out of embarrassment
"It is indeed, didn't know you would remember me after that stupid accident, Im still really sorry haha."
Gives a side smile and tries to ignore the different atmosphere around us.
"Yeah it's surprises me too that I remember you, but J think I can say now that I'm the new professor of maths. Hello I'm miss Broadway"
'Owhhh fuck' I think to myself this wasn't the plan, okay I'm getting awkard fuck fuck fuck. "Hello professor Broadway, I'm Emma Blackwood, nice to meet you."

This is really awkward I think to myself, should I already say I have a boyfriend, or isn't she even thinking of the stuff like I do right now, I'm not even into woman, or maybe I do FUCK. I know I grow redder and redder, this woman does something with me since now, what the fuck am I thinking. Okay okay the books, that's the only thing I need to do and then right back to home, or to Isa for help, I need her advice and that is weird because I gave her advice all the time.

"Uhhm where can I get the math books professor Broadway?"

"Owh right here dear" she says

Fuck her for calling me dear, it's not funny so I should give her a simple thanks

"Thanks, professor" maybe I should drop the word professor a little louder.

Isabel's pov
I roll my eyes when she calls me 'professor' but then extra hard, I know she is embarrassed because I called her dear, but really was it so easy to just tease her and make her red like this?
"Really miss Emma, was that really necessary?"
I ask

She ignored, so I was going for risky I guess, I walked over we where in my classroom so I closed the door and pushed her against the wall next to the door, grabbing her chin not too strong and painful of course.
"Now it is hard to ignore me isn't it miss Emma?"
Emma rolls her eyes.
"You know I can do a lot more right know, do you?"

"And you know I have a boyfriend do you?" Emma asks, I roll my eyes, I won't say I stalked the whole list of students after I bumped into her, but J definitely did.

"No I didn't know that." I lied, with an emotionless face, but I didn't let her go. "Does it really matter?" And here goes my job I think to myself, why the fuck is this happening, one day at work because they need to get their books and it goes wrong immediately with her in my classroom.

*It does, me and Jake are two years together, I must be honest their are some scars in the relationship, but it doesn't matter for now."
I let her go after that seeing she is getting emotional, because she might break up with Jake or something, I didn't put much interest in him.
Maybe I'm an 'only about me thinker's but it makes me happy to know there are some scars in their relationship......

First chapter
It wasn't long, I know but I just hate to write the first chapter because I need to meet the characters and stuff and I need to begin the story I think that is my bad point I guess. I just love to begin in the middle of the story then actually start and end them haha.

I hope you all like it btw, it's something new, in the English of course but also in genre.

Love you all <3