34. Their wedding

Start from the beginning

Just then the photographer announced, " Can the friends of the bride come on the stage for photo?"

Three ladies entered the wedding hall. Everyone gasped in shock seeing them and their attire.

Natasha's outfit

Sara's outfit

Trisha's outfit

Trisha's outfit

"I showed the wedding invitation to Natasha and they came here looking like that

"I showed the wedding invitation to Natasha and they came here looking like that." Aditya completed pointing towards the trio.

"Hello, everyone. The bride's friends are here." Natasha shouted.

"They are sorry. So they wanted to take revenge for you." Aditya explained Siya about their intentions.

Samrat asked Alia," Are they your friends?"

" No" Alia replied instantly. The trio came on the stage. Natasha said, " Hii Alia, we are here. Your friends. Congratulations on your wedding with your cheater husband. Siya is your best friend but you stole her boyfriend and married him." The guests gossiped hearing her. Alia was embarrassed.

Samrat was annoyed and whispered in her ear, " Take care of this."and left her alone with them.

" What are you all doing here?" Alia asked them.

"Come on ,Alia. We came here to congratulate you on your wedding. You didn't invite us. How could you forget to do it.?" Sara said.

Alia's mother in law who was busy with the guests came on the stage and said ," Who are you ? Why are you creating a scene at my son's wedding?"

"So you are the one and only mother in law of our dear friend, Alia. We are her best friends." Trisha said shaking her hand forcefully with her. She dragged her hand back and was irritated, " I didn't know that she had such friends."

"Perhaps you also didn't know how your son cheated on his ex-girlfriend with her best friend who is now your daughter in law." Natasha taunted her with a smirk.

Samrat's mother became very angry and felt humiliated. She said ,"Leave this place right now."

" We can't do it. We even brought cash prize for your cheater son and daughter in law. So at least we deserve to get a nice buffet right?" Sara said.

"Come guys let's enjoy the dinner." Trisha said and the trio went to have dinner. Samrat's mother was enraged but she didn't want to create a scene so she tolerated them.

They went to Siya and apologized for bullying her in the highschool. Siya smiled at them and forgave them. Raghav held Siya's hand and told Ria and Aditya," We will leave now."

"Aren't you going to eat here? I paid them money as gift for the dinner." Ria said.

" Ria, you enjoy your dinner with Aditya." Siya said and left with Raghav. Aditya stared at them leaving.

" Are you okay? Will you join me for dinner, Aditya?" Ria asked him.

" If you don't mind, I would like to take you somewhere else for dinner. I want you to try my new dessert." Aditya told her.

"Okay. I never say no to good food." Ria smiled. He took her to his restaurant.

"Ahh ...it's so tasty. You should try to make more such desserts. I wasn't really fond of desserts but the ones you make are awesome." Ria said moaning and tasting the dessert.

"If you like it so much, I will try more such recipes for you. You can always come to my restaurant to taste it. I would like a cute and sweet lady like you to taste my recipes." Aditya said. Ria blushed hearing him.

" You are so handsome, friendly and a great chef." Ria complimented him.

Aditya blushed hearing her but made a disappointed face, " Even then Siya rejected me. But I am happy for her. She looked so happy with your brother. Maybe she wasn't written in my destiny."

Ria consoled him,"You should move on. Maybe you will find someone else who is written in your destiny."
....
Meanwhile, Meera was sobbing in the office's storeroom. Siddharth who heard her sobbing came there.

" I told you not to come here. It's the weekend. What are you doing here?" Siddharth asked her.

"I can't go home right now. Aarya is at home and I haven't sorted myself out yet. I have been so busy so I couldn't check up my reports but I got to know about them today." Meera said sobbing.

"Calm down and speak clearly... " Siddharth said. He felt pain in his heart seeing her tears.

Meera looked towards him and said
"I have gastric cancer."
  .....

Don't forget to vote and comment