Awakening Ceremony

<Author's Thoughts: This is an extra chapter for reaching more than 10 Power Stones this week. Thanks, Jitna, hiatusy and LeonidasCSNeto!>

"Brother Isaac, Sister Criselle, to be honest, I have 4 Affinities -- Light, Fire, Wind and Dagger..." said Vivian.

Hearing that, Criselle's face held a slightly impressed expression. Isaac, on the other hand, simply nodded.

Did I aim too low...?

Dammit...!

Had I known that this would be their reaction, I would've added Thunder...

Wait...!

Thunder...

There's lights here...

Is it electricity...?

What if I electrify myself...?

Would I learn [Thunder Mastery]...?

Hold on...

Is electricity and thunder the sa--...

"Wow, that's amazing, Sister Vivian!" Criselle.

"As expected of a member of the Temple of Priests," said Isaac. "So the only Awakening Ceremony you need is for the [Fire Mastery], Sister Vivian?"

"Unfortunately, I need Fire and Wind."

"Okay, wait here for a moment. I'll gather up some members who could help us."

"I'll help too!" Criselle said excitedly.

"For Fire and Wind? Or Just Fire?" asked Vivian.

"You want to do both? Like now...?" Criselle asked with a surprised look on her face.

Even Isaac had the same reaction on his face.

Vivian paid no attention to the expressions on their face.

"Before joining this Temple, I was able to train with some people who had Fire and Wind magic. Unfortunately, before I could finally open them, something happened and..."

A melancholic expression appeared on Vivian's face as she bit her lower lip and her eyes looked away.

"Sister Vivian..." Criselle said and wanted to reach out to hug her but stopped herself.

Isaac nodded.

"Well, that's part of life, sister."

Vivian returned her gaze to them and said with a choking but passionate voice, "I-I only need a little more, probably around 20 shots left!"

Tap.

Criselle put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, sister! We'll definitely gather enough people tonight to help you open those Affinities tonight! You can count me in with the Fire Affinity!"

"Although my Magic Affinities are Light, Dark, Thunder and Earth, I'll gather enough people with Fire and Wind Affinities and won't make them stop until you open it!" said Isaac.

"Thank you!" Vivian said and bowed.

The two finally left to gather some people.

Did that guy say his Magic Affinities are Light, Dark, Thunder and Earth...?

So people with [Dark Mastery] are not persecuted...?

I mean, this Temple prioritizes people with Light Affinity and there was also that book I read...