2//Secrets and Beginnings

Gerard lay on his bed, he could hear Frank abd Mikey in Mikey's room across the hall. It sounded like they were playing video games or something. It was getting kind of late. Soon, Gerard and Mikey's mother called them all down for dinner. Gerard walked downstairs to Mikey talking to their mum.
"But mum! It's a Friday, can he please stay over?" Mikey whined at their mum.
"Fine." Mrs Way sighed.
Mikey and Frank celebrated and they all sat down for dinner. Gerard was not very happy he was staying over.

After dinner, Gerard went to the bathroom to shower. For some reason he couldn't stop thinking about Frank. When did him and Mikey start being friends? Gerard wondered and why was he so annoying? But kind of hot. After his shower Gerard walked down the hall to his room in nothing but a towel. In the hall, he ran into Frank.
"How cute pansy." Frank laughed.
Gerard blushed slightly and quickly walked to his bedroom, very embarrassed. He could hear Frank laughing to himself. Gerard was so embarrassed. He got into some pyjama pants and a black flag shirt. He put a misfits cd on and lay in bed, staring at the ceiling.

It must've been awhile, because Gerard's cd ended and it was darker outside. There was a quiet knock on his bedroom door. Gerard opened the door, expecting it to be his mother, but instead, Frank was there.
"Um hi." Gerard stared at Frank, very confused as to why he was knocking on his bedroom door.
"Hey, I'm bored, can I hangout with you here?" Frank looked down at the floor.
"Oh uh, okay, what about Mikey?" Gerard had no idea what Frank was doing.
"Oh yeah, he fell asleep, super early how lame." Frank walked into Gerard's room and sat down at the end of his bed.
Gerard shut the door and sat down next to him. Gerard thought Frank looked hot, more than he would admit to himself. Frank's short hair fell to one side, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a Descendants shirt.
"Oh sick, Black Flag!" Frank nodded towards Gerard's t-shirt.
"Oh yeah, you like them?" Gerard found it very weird talking to him.
"Yeah, love them." Frank smiled at Gerard.
Gerard thought Frank's smile was cute. The two of them talked about music for a little bit. They liked a lot of the same stuff and Frank played guitar.

"So, uh, why are you such a dickhead at school?" Gerard finally asked Frank.
"Oh, I don't know man, my friends think you're lame." Frank looked at the floor to avoid Gerard. "You are actually a pretty cool dude, sorry for all that." Frank looked sincere.
"It's okay," Gerard smiled. "Just stop with the pansy thing." Gerard laughed.
"Aww but it's cute, pansy." Frank smirked at him. Gerard blushed at this answer and looked away from Frank.
"Nervous, pansy?" Frank moved slightly closer to him. Gerard was going crazy in his head.
"Not because of you, dickhead." Gerard smiled at Frank. "Who's the pansy now?"
Frank laughed at that and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Only for you, Gee Way." Frank smiled at him and stood up. "Now, I'm tired, and I  know you would just love to sleep with me, but I'm going back to Mikey's room." Frank turned towards the door.
"Sure I would, goodnight Frankie." Gerard laid down into his bed.
"Goodnight pansy, oh and, that never happened." Frank left Gerard's room.
"Sure thing, Frankie." Gerard called out to him.
He wasn't sure why him and Frank were flirting, or if that's even what that was. It was weird, but he liked it. Gerard fell asleep, thinking about Frank.