~Princess Passenger~ (Mafia!Sukuna x fem reader)

You can listen to this song!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As the sunset took place few minutes ago, you were packing up you're stuff in you're office bag, your daddy-
I mean you're boyfriend will come and pick you up.

Y/n exited the building and saw her  boyfriend leaning on his black Lamborghini scrolling on his phone, sukuna's eyes averted to you and a smile formed on his tattooed face his free hand holding a beautiful but expensive bouquet.

He walked up to you and took your hand and kissed the back of you're palm.
" How was the work today?" He asked in his deep tone.
" It was good... " You sigh.
He gave you the bouquet, it smelled so refreshing.
"For you " He said and you mumbled him a thank you.

He has 2 rules in his life for you
1. Treat you like a princess in public.
2. And tie you up in private when making love.
He opend the door for you and closed it after you sat comfortably placing the bouquet carefully on your lap.

He always shower you with beautiful gifts, but you didn't fall for him for his money.
Even though he is mafia, everyone are humans and did bad sins in their life, you didn't even focus on his career the think you actually saw in him his love for you in genuine and loyal even though he will make you jealous by complimenting other women's. And they die for him for his looks and money.
But in the end of the day he loves you more then anything.

He walked around the car and sat on the driver seat.

He leaned closer to you and raised his hand towards your cheek but he was just pulling the seat belt and securing it. What did you thought huh?

He put on his seat belt pressed the start button the car roared ! Loud making you flinch, his long veiny hands pushing the gear on 4th level and he pressed his foot on clutch pedal.

The car sped up on the roads. Sukuna's eyes on the road his sexy hands on the steering wheel.
You could smell the car cool and expensive, like spicy Cologne and fine Italian leather.

"How was your work? " You asked him.
" It was a bit busy, but i managed ever thing by Postponing my meetings can't leave my gorgeous girlfriend alone " He said his eyes still on the road.

You felt embarrassed " Hey! If you had a busy schedule then why did you came to pick me up? " You asked feeling bit guilty.

" Told you, I can leave everything just to spend time with you sweetheart " He said he turned his head and kissed you on the cheek.

The car was taking a U -turn he rolled the steering wheel 180° with his hand that had rings on them.
Gosh! You love it when he drives with one hand.

He even attached a pink toy steering wheel on the expensive dashboard for you who can also drive with him and be princess driver. He doesn't let you drive not because he dose not trust your driving skills but he want you to be his passenger princess, but he attached the pink steering wheel so you can imagine you are driving.

you rolled the steering wheel with him when he took a U - turn forming a smile on his lips.

You sigh when a notification beeped your phone sukuna noticed and averted his crimson gaze on you.
"What's wrong? " He asked.
" Nothing much just a Troublesome client" You said.
"You know I can kill them if they are bothering you. " He said as if it was nothing for him after all he is a mafia.

"N-No you don't have to go to that far." You stutter.
This man has a soft spot for you but if anything troubles you he will kill them without even thinking.

He wears a poker face in front of his people and never even smiles, but whenever he is with you he would definitely have next level mood even his subordinates haven't seen.

His right hand reached on your thigh squeezing it and touching your inner thigh. Driving with his one hand  his other hand still wrapped around your thigh.
Even though it his normal for him but his actions makes you crazy from inside.

The car reached his luxurious mansion and was parked in his multiple car parking that was filled with expensive and shiny cars.  He got out of the car and opened you're side of door you unbuckled you're self and was about to get out but he motioned you not too.

His strong hands snaked under you're back and knees picking you up in bridal style. You giggled at his antics .

" Aren't you get more in romantic mood? Hmm"  You asked.
" Perhaps what if I said yes. " He said and you pinched his cheek.

Even though he his hard from out side he is soft for you from inside.

Please vote! And comment if you like it!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•