~Beyond Friends~ (inumake toge x fem reader)

Little y/n P. O. V
I was walking to my favorite park where I usually play, but today was special my papa bought me liquid soap bubbles and i wanted to blow them outside.
"The weather is pretty good today! It's so sunny" You said to you're self.
"I can't wait to blow the bubbles! " I ran towards the playground with bubble bottle in my hand.
I play with some rides in the playground it was fun ! 
The I started to blow bubbles in the air dipping the wand into the liquid soap and blowed air in between the hole that was in the wand.

"Oh wait that's a big bubble it formed ! I wanna pop it " I said and started running to pop the bubble but sudden breeze hit the bubble and flewed a far i followed the bubble and reached at the corner of the play ground ,  there was a big tree and suddenly a hand popped the bubble.

As I turned my gaze to the person who popped the bubble it was boy with white/blonde hair, pale skin and purple eyes. With white T-shirt and shorts and has tattoo on his cheeks. Definitely was same age as mine

P. O. V END

"Hello! " You said with excitement and energetic aura surrounding you.
"Salmon" He said .  You have him a questioning look  and it hit was he making fun of you!? And what did he meant by it !? You made a grumpy face and pouted "don't make fun of me ! " The boy couldn't help but laugh at you're adorable pout.
"I told you don't make fun of me! "You were at the surge of crying but he took out a notebook and pen in his hand wrote something and showed it to you
" Sorry i didn't meant to make fun or you , my name in inumaki toge " You read out loud.

"It's fine ! Do you want to blow bubbles with me? " You asked him.
"Mustard leaves" He said and you took it as a 'yes'.

After playing with bubbles you both got tired of running around  both of you layed beside each other on soft grass and looked at the sky as the clouds were moving.
" I wish I could eat clouds, they are just like cotton candy" You exclaimed.
"Tuna tuna" He said it was like he agreed. In small amount of time you started to understand each other .

You pointed at clouds and imagined the shapes of objects and animals.
Suddenly toge started to cough badly and both of you sat up you patted his back he took out a bottle that was medicine and drinks it .

"Can I ask you why can't you speak normally? " As you spoke the statement a loud you realized what you just rambled. As you're hand went up to your mouth.
"So sorry! I-i didn't meant to make a joke of it  , you are normal- you are perfect " You were a stuttering mess and embarrassed at the moment. As he scribbled something on his note book and showed it you, it said "you won't understand it now, when the time will come I will tell you "

He was right you both just met each other he might be comfortable with you so you let it go.
...
After that day you both became best buddies and always meet each other at the same playground . You sat on the swing as he pushed you " Higher inumaki! I wanna reach the moon" You shouted  , playing with water gus as you shoot the water on his face "t-tuna tuna".
And the most memorable moment was when both of you were playing with fireworks at the playground on new year wearing kimonos  and when playing with aerial fireworks it accidentally flew inside a house where th window was open damn both of you got scolded but it was fun.

After some time he told all about his curse energy and technique And jujutsu world
And both of you became teens and he joined Jujutsu high, thus you couldn't cause you didn't had curse energy but you both were in contact with your pocket friends.  And soon enough you started to grow feelings for him  but couldn't confess you thought it would ruin you're friendship.

But soon a tragedy appeared in shibuya people were missing and there was huge veil covering shibuya.  You knew it was a matter of Jujutsu high in shibuya and inumaki was present  there fighting curses and saving people.
You prayed that everything get back to normal ,  the media were showing the news what was going on inside shibuya and getting killed by curses in frost on camera and spreading rumors of terorist attack.
There was a chaos in Japan  you knew you had to visit Jujutsu high  , inumaki once sneaked you in .

As you reached Jujutsu high after climbing the insane amount of stairs you saw him standing there all fine and you ran towards him "toge! "Youcalled out loud as he turned around to face you with wide eyes he was surprised you were here.

As you stood in front of him panting like a dog and looking at the ground and you said "Th-thank God you a-are fi-fine "you said as you're gaze turned to look at him you saw his left arm is not there.
You're eyes started to get watery as you keep your palm on your mouth looking at his left side in terror . It hurt so bad it felt like you lost an arm too as you fell on your knees sobbing as he crouched down too. " I-i thought I w-was about to g-gonna loose you " You said in between you're sobs.

As you look at his Inocent eyes but you're vision was all blurry from all the tears
"Inumaki... I-I love you... ,  I know I should have said it sooner to you but now  I don't wanna loose you.... W-will you accept me as you're girlfriend? " You confessed you're feelings to him you're cheeks were flushed .

'She said I love you to me ' he thought as his face was red as watermelon , as he pulled you into a passionate kiss as he grabbed your face with right hand  , you pulled him even closer as you both pulled away to catch you're breath the string of saliva connected you're lips .

"Toge promise me you will not leave me " You said as he wiped you're tears from jis right hand and looked deep into your red puffy eyes and kissed you as 'he would never leave you and has accepted you '.

He knows he  choose right person as his girlfriend.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•