best vacation (nanami kento)

Hello fella readers, I would actually use (she/her) pronounce and describe her blue eyes, blonde hair and fair skin in my perspective. I would keep their option cause everyone are different a beautiful in their own way.
So please appreciate it, you can drop message and give me ideas and plot.
I also have a account in tumbler.

Not requested.
Do not copyright!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°

You and nanami thought about going on a vacation after earning a lot of money and fighting curses .
After pouring your sweat the both of you thought to go on a vacation and relax and spend some time together .

You and nanami thought about going to Hawaii. And you guys did!

You held his hand and he interlocked his finger with your.

"I am so glad we made this vacation I was tired of working over time" He said.
His ear piercing voice made your heart just flutter.

You were wearing a hat (any type of you want) white dress and laced sandles with braided (h/c) (blonde / brown/ black /etc).
'Blonde" Hair braided.
And (e/c) (brown /blue/black/etc). 'Blue' eyes glistening with joy to go and enjoy you vacation with your handsome boyfriend.
Duh ofc nanami.

As you walked in the busy street. Walking hand in hand.
And enjoying flora and fauna.
And watched food stall and other different stalls.

You were now near shore and admiring the blue waves hitting the shore as you deep you bare feet in water and didn't notice nanami standing behind you.
He suddenly covered your eyes with his big palms.

And said. " Y/n, guess who it is ? ".
You chuckle on his childish question you can notice his melodious voice in seconds.

" I know it is my lovely boyfriend " Y/n said while keeping her hand on his knuckles the palm that were covering her eyes.

" No no I have surprise for you just trust me and walk " He said and covered your eyes with black blindfold before you could say anything to him and hold your hand and wrapped his hand against your small waist.

Y/n could feel they reached their destination she could feel a wooden Flooring beneath her soft skin and soon he opened her blindfold.

Y/n tried to adjust the light and blinked several time to adjust her vision.

And then she saw they were standing on a dock with a boat standing beside them with scuba diving equipments filled.

You gasped. And covered your mouth with your palms and said "no you didn't, no you didn't " You said.

"Yes I did y/n" He said and you hugged him and kissed his cheek and happy tears running down your beautiful face.
He gentle wiped your tears and you got changed.

And later on as you reached the diving spot you both dived in and saw beautiful and color full coral and fishes.
You capture beautiful moments under water with nanami's water proof camera.

After having fun scuba diving the sun setted soon he setted you a candle light dinner in a garden that was pitch black suddenly he claped his hand there was a huge tree that was decorated with fairy lights and lantern and beneath was a candle light dinner set up. You gasped.

"Why are you doing this " You said and smiled at hims softly.
"Cause y/n when you entered my life you made my sad and boring life exiting and brought light to my black pitch life " He said.
You were in the edge of crying. But he pulled you and ate your spaghetti served in one plate with red wine at end as you ate your bite and he took his and sipped you spaghetti you both kissed.

As you lips met his You could taste wine and spaghetti sauce but you liked it .

After you both pulled away and played song on a radio and held his hand out for you.

"Shall I " He asked.
"Yes you may" You answer. As you held his hand he pulled you closer and place his hand on your waist and your hand on his shoulder.
You both danced bare foot in the green glass and giggled.

After all that you both layed on the grass and held hands and looked at the sky that was filled with twinkling star.

"Thank you kenny this was my best vacation " You said.

" Thank you to you who filled my life with joy" He said

You both faced to each other and said.

"I love you "

And turned your attention back to the sparkling sky and hold hands tight.

°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thank you for reading my fella readers please send me any feedback. And my special apologies to my grammatical errors.
You are beautiful from inside and outside. However you are..
The one shot was based on to help other in their difficulties and bring joy to them in any way if they are a stranger or a lover.
And I know you will bring joy to others by supporting them☺ I believe in you my fella readers.

See you in my next one shot Ciao!

.