𝟏𝟐 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

3rd POV

3rd POV

"THAT'S THE PLAN?"

Yuji said. The two students were with Ijichi as usual. "Hey, it's a great plan to me. It makes sense too." Y/n said.

"If you agree with it I guess it's okay with me." Yuji said.

"Still, attacking him? Isn't that much?" Yuji asked.

"It's all part of the plan, if it does I'll just kill it. Unless...the curses are supposed to live." Y/n said.

"Nanami said he'd at least like one back alive..." Ijichi said.

The tree noticed a boy who looked exactly like the description of Junepei. "Nah, it's him." Y/n said.

"Damn, you just know everything." Yuji said.

"You need to be smart to be a jujutsu sorcerer." Y/n answerd.

"You're acting like Megumi...in a pleasant way though." Yuji said, he smiled.

The three get out of the car. The three slowly follow Junepei. Ijichi held the cage as he lets the fly head curse spirits out. "Good luck, you two." Ijichi said.

"...THERES SOMEONE THERE!" Yuji shouted, before running quicker than Y/n.

"...YOU IDIOT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO RUN AT THE SAME PACE!" Y/n shouted out.

Y/n chased the other curse spirit that Yuji didn't chase. In the plan, it they were not supposed to be the plan. "Fuck that thing is fast..." Y/n mumbled. Eventually he caught up to it and grabbed it.

Y/n went back to find Yuji, although he didn't know the place well, he knew Yuji has at least caught up with Junpei, or he thought so.

Luckily, Y/n finds Yuji. "Phew, he found him.." Y/n mumbled.

"Who even are you kid?" The man asked.

"You mean we!" Y/n said, showing out of what was like thin air. "You see...me my friend here came to pick up my other friend to watch a movie, if we don't make it at the exact time, we'll miss...the best parts!" Y/n said.

"..."

"I didn't know you made friends, Junpei." The man said.

"In fact he does! And we're his best friends!" Y/n said, he smiled.

"I never seen you in the school though, also why the hell are you carrying a scythe around yoru back, no one should even hold a dangerous weapon. What are you, a delinquent or somethin'?" The man asked.

Y/n elbowed Yuji, "Help me, please." Y/n whispered.

"My pleasure." Yuji said, he smiled.

In an instant, Yuji pulled own the man's pants, why? For amusement, or maybe a distraction.