𝟎𝟑 | 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

3rd pov

3rd pov

"YOU TWO STAY HERE!"

Megumi said, as he swiftly jumped over the school gate, he made it look easy. Y/n hesitated he wanted to help too and not sit and do nothing.

"Let me go, I gotta save my friends!" Yuji said.

"Stay, and Y/n you better stay back too." Megumi said.

"Why should I? I'm a sorcerer like you too, what's the point?" Y/n asked.

"You have no fighting experience. Even if I did give you the weapon you do not know how curses fight back. You can watch Itadori and make sure he won't go in the school." Megumi told, he dashed away into the school.

Y/n sighed, "Taking the spotlight." Y/n muttered.

"....Can you please let me in? I need to save my friends, It's my fault for giving them the finger anyway..." Yuji said, he looked worried.

"Yeah, lets just both break in, Megumi would be cold and mad that we didn't listen, but he'll get over it shortly." Y/n said, as he jumps over the schools gate, along with Yuji.

Both boys walk in, and both were silent until Yuji spoke, "So...What exactly is a jujutsu sorcerer?" Yuji asked.

"Oh, we kill curses who are these monstrous creatures that roam around the world. Basically we're the good people If you wanna put it like that." Y/n explained.

"Oh, I see." Yuji said.

"Asides that, raw strength can't kill a curse. You'll need curse energy. I would give you my weapon, but I need to use it since I have no spare. What you can do is find your friends." Y/n told.

Yuji nods as he dashed away, "Shit, now I actually have to kill curses? It looks more harder in real life then the anime." Y/n muttered.

Y/n ran around the school, he ended up outside somehow. "This school is too giant." Y/n said.

Y/n sighed as he lay's down on the schools grass. "Maybe if I slept here, I'd wake up back in my apartment." Y/n said. He brought out the sword that Megumi gave him. "Do I even know how to kill a curse?"

Y/n got up and enters back into the school, trying to find Megumi or Yuji again. Only for him to hear lots of glass breaking, he ran to the stairs in a steady pace, only for him to be on the rooftop.

"Y/n, I told you to watch him!" Megumi shouted.

"Yeah, but its not right to handle things by yourself. If you have company with you, you'd get the job done easier." Y/n told.

Y/n looked at Yuji, he had the finger, only meaning the mission was a success. "Good, you found it." Y/n said, he smiled.

"...."

"Y/n, you said I need curse energy to kill a curse right?" Yuji asked.

Y/n nods, "Yeah, why'd you ask?" Y/n questioned, getting a bit worried for what Yuji would do next.

Without any hesitation...

Yuji ate the finger.

"...."

"You Idiot!" Megumi shouted.

"YOU ATE THE FINGER?" Y/n shouted.

Within moments, the large curse charges at Yuji but instead, Yuji punched the curse. The curse turned into mushy pieces of its own self.

"We're so fucked." Y/n said, he sighed.

"...It just had to be him." Megumi said.

Yuji started to laugh manically. Y/n already knew what happened to Yuji, he's now the vessel of The king of curses.

"Megumi...do we exorcise him now?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, for the best we should." Megumi said.

"Hold on, no need for that!" Yuji said.

Y/n and Megumi stopped talking as they both looked at Yuji. "I can hold onto this guy, i can take control just fine. Besides, Megumi you have some bad wounds, and I don't want Y/n to get hurt. We should go to a hospital." Yuji told.

"I can't tell if its Yuji speaking or Sukuna." Megumi said.

"It's Yuji speaking, trust me." Y/n said.

"What happened here?" Gojo asked, he appeared out of thin air, it scared Y/n.

"Why are you here?" Megumi asked.

"Well, I didn't plan to go at first, but the higher ups went crazy over the fact that the finger went missing. So I had to check if you both were okay, it seems like Y/n is not injured but you are, Megumi." Gojo explained.

"So, did you both find the finger?" Gojo asked.

"Uh, I hate to break it too you, but I ate it." Yuji said.

"...."

"Serious?" Gojo asked.

"Serious." Y/n and Megumi both said in unison.

"..."

Gojo walks up to Yuji, and gets close up to his face. "Yeah, no kidding, they're combined." Gojo said, he chuckled.

"Y/n, could you hold these for me?" Gojo asked, he handed over a bag.

"What is this?" Y/n asked.

"Kikufuku mochi." Gojo answers, as he starts to stretch his body.

"...You went to get souvenirs?" Megumi asked.

"They're not souvenirs, they're mine to eat." Gojo said.

"Behind you!" Megumi shouted.

Within moments Gojo and Sukuna were now fighting, in front of Y/n and Megumi. The both boys sat down.

"Hey Megumi, do you think he'd notice that I ate one Kikufuku mochi?" Y/n whispers.

"...Maybe not." Megumi said.

END