𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

3rd POV

3rd POV

"WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?"

Y/n questioned, he could've sworn he would find Maki and Mai fight in this spot, but he was wrong. Y/n had no clue where Megumi or Noritoshi were at all. Y/n had one thing to do in this event, which is to survive and hope he won't bust his ass badly unlike other times.

Y/n sighs, as he decides to keep quiet for now as he cautiously walked in the forest, alone and vulnerable. Y/n knew how to defend himself through, so he knew we wouldn't be stupid unlike the first few days he's appeared here.

Y/n could only hear his own footsteps on the soft grass, the sound was memorized by how silent he was, trying to strike at another Kyoto student was another goal of his.

Later on!!

Y/n hid behind the large tree bark, hidden in the shadows that the trees casted. Y/n saw the scene seeing Nobara knocked out cold on the floor since Mai shot her with a rubber bullet.

Y/n didn't know who to strike at first, it could either be Mai or Momo. Y/n didn't know Mei cared, but he then remembered this particular scene. Didn't Mai and Maki just fight a few minutes ago after he escaped death? Maybe Mai got away somehow.

Y/n then decided his next target, that being Momo. Y/n didn't really care for her character as he thought she was just as unimportant as Mai. Only Y/n to like Mai better by her writing, although her salty and toxic attitude wasn't lovely.

Y/n knew her strengths and weaknesses. The only thing he needed to was to get on her broom. Y/n got a bit worried, having flashbacks to when he watched this episode. The gusts from her broom looked terrifying and strong. Could he really outrun the gust by inhuman agility he so gained after being transported here?

Y/n had no clue, did he want to test it out? Not really. Y/n didn't want to get his back slammed into the ground, tree, or hell anywhere. Y/n knew if his back collided with something hard again, it would break his spine.

Y/n didn't know what to do, and how to come back unharmed with no bones broken. Y/n knew that was impossible, so he just went with his gut. Besides Shoko can heal him again.

As Y/n observed Momo, she seems to be on the phone with another person, Mai was Y/n's guess. Which means he could strike already.

In an instant, Y/n held his sword tightly aiming the blade near her head, he didn't plan to take her head but he planned to give her a cut on her cheek. What would a small cut like that do? Maybe it would scare her off or anything by how quick Y/n was to attack.

Y/n was behind her, as he sheaths his sword easily hearing the iconic sound when covered. "You're not gonna keep flying on your broom running away right?" Y/n asked, he spoke calmly.