when it's bad, it's worse.

Börja om från början

Yoongi looked up at his father, tears burning his eyes as he was far more hurt than upset.

He was heartbroken.

Agitated and filled with frustration, Yoongi uttered, "After all the lies, secrets, and people I've hurt, all the friendships I've sacrificed for this, does it end like this? Was it all in vain?"

Min repeatedly shook his head, gently placing his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. "No, son, no. Your efforts are honorable and haven't gone unnoticed. I'm aware of your capabilities and know you'll make me proud as our leader. However, I need you to continue as the underboss for another year."

"And you thought it was a great idea to make me inferior to MY underboss?" Yoongi's speech became slurred as his anger intensified. "You knew this whole time, didn't you? As my friend, not just your boss, you couldn't tell me?" he addressed Namjoon, who had remained silent until now.

Namjoon tried to explain, "I didn't know how you would react, Hyung. I thought it would be better until you told Y/n."

Yoongi's laughter turned manic. "So, you've been aware of this for quite some time."

Seokjin stood stunned, unable to find words. Namjoon looked at Yoongi, unsure of what to say.

"Hyung.."

"No," Yoongi started, his voice firm. "We are no longer on that level, boss." Yoongi shrugged off his father's hands and brushed past Kim and Namjoon, storming down the stairs, ignoring the pleas of Min and his mother to stay.

With emotions barely concealed, Yoongi walked directly toward you, his eyes pleading for understanding.

"Baby, are you okay?" you asked, reaching for his hand.

"Can you walk now? If you need help, I'll carry you. We need to get out of here," Yoongi muttered in a defeated tone. His parents stood behind him, trying to catch his attention, but Yoongi ignored them both.

Turning to Seokjin and Jungkook, Yoongi requested, "Can you get the car? We're coming out." Jungkook nodded and looked at Seokjin, who couldn't tear his eyes away from Namjoon. Namjoon avoided Seokjin's gaze as well.

Yoongi tapped Seokjin's arm lightly, breaking his trance. "Let's go," Yoongi said.

Seokjin nodded and followed behind Jungkook.

Jimin, unknown to anyone was among the crowd and he was shocked.

He knew Yoongi's father was fucked up in the head but he never thought he would choose someone else over his blood.

"Oh Yoongi, if your grandfather was here," Jimin mumbled to himself, "He would have killed your father by now"

Jimin sympathized with Yoongi's plight. Yoongi had sacrificed everything for his father's approval, giving up his music, basketball, and a normal life. Even though they were at odds, Jimin would never wish such a fate upon anyone, not even Yoongi.

He watched Yoongi take your hand as lead you out of the home, with parents standing there defeated.

As Jimin turned to walk away, a loud smack reverberated through the room. He spun around quickly and noticed Min's head tilted to the side and his wife breathing heavily. She screamed at him, but Jimin could not decipher the words as she rushed after her son.

Jimin stood frozen. He had never witnessed Yoongi's mother standing up for herself or her children in such a manner. Evidently, Min was equally shocked and appalled.

Yoongi managed to keep his emotions in check up until he got outside. He couldn't believe that someone else betrayed him like Hoseok did. His own father and best friend. It makes what Hosoek did seem so small now.