Meet the crew

waking up to his alarm, Valentine gets ready for his first day at UA. walking out the door with his backpack on, he walks over to Midoriya's.

nocking on the door. Funny waits for a response. After waiting some time, Izuku's mother Inko opens the door. 

Inko: "Oh! Valentine, it's nice to see you."

Izuku, being just a foot back, sees Valentine, too.

Izuku: "Funny, I'll be ready in just a second."

Inko lets Valentine in, and he stands in the living room, waiting for Izuku to finish his shoes. Inko and Izuku enter the living room.

Funny: "Are you ready?"

Izuku: "I am."

Funny motions for Izuku to follow him over to the couch, Inko brings Valentine a blanket.

Inko: "I just want you to know Izuku. I am very proud of you, and thank you for being my son's friend Valentine."

Funny: "You're vary welcome, Ms. Midoriya."

Valentine then swings the blanket over himself and Izuku, using Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap he phases them through the blanket. as he uses his stands ability to move them to the front of UA in an instant.

moving inside the soon find their shared class, 1-A.

the door was massive. It was about fifteen washing machines tall.

opening the door, Izuku and Funny are blessed with a peculiar sight. that same spikey haired kid Funny passed on his first day in Japan was here, and so was the boy who asked the obvious question during the exam.

the one with the glasses was chastising the spikey blond for having his legs on the desk, and the blond then bites back.

Iida: "Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy."

Katsuki: "Somei huh. so you think you're better than me. I'll have fun tearing you a new one."

this argument continues until the two notice Funny and Izuku standing in the doorway. every one turns to see the two, this causes Izuku to start getting anxious while Funny just stands there with an indifferent look on his face.

Iida walks over while greeting the newcomers.

Izuku: I-I know, I-I know. I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you."

Funny: " and my name would be Funny Stewart Valentine."

the reveal of his name, this barely fazes Funny as he had delt with it commonly before as Stewart was a peculiar name.

Iida: "Midoriya, Valentine. You both realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you two?"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Iida: "You must be very perceptive. I admit, as a student, you both are far superior to me."

 Funny: "Well, it was obvious to see that the hero course exam would also measure heroic actions. the very same system is used during practical tests for the courses in my country of America."

Iida: "So you're the transfer student, why weren't you with the other recommendations?"

 Funny: "I wished to earn my place just like the other participants."

Iida: "I see, that is quite honorable of you."

???: "Hey I recognize that messed up hair and those curls. Falling boy! And the teleporter!"

the girl starts talking about what Izuku and Funny did, but what draws is attention his how flustered Izuku is getting. Guess he's not used to being in the spotlight. Valentine thinks.